Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Take a look at this ranking... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I found this ranking when I googled top business schools UK
    http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/b...d-kingdom.html
    According to this it ranks Manchester business school along with saïd Warwick Cambridge lse !!!
    Do you agree with this or is this bull
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That ranking is commonly shared by people in the banking and financial world -- nothing unusual or shocking about it.

I'd be shocked if I'd see King's make it to the list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Roxas)
    That ranking is commonly shared by people in the banking and financial world -- nothing unusual or shocking about it.

I'd be shocked if I'd see King's make it to the list.
    But Manchester in the same tire with Oxford and Cambridge?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    But Manchester in the same tire with Oxford and Cambridge?!
    Remember that we are talking about MBA here, where Manchester is one of the leaders in the field, not only in the UK, but in the whole European continent. The Manchester Business School is one of the oldest in England and was established, along with LBS, to provide an alternative MBA education to European citizens who would want to earn an MBA without traveling to the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Roxas)
    Remember that we are talking about MBA here, where Manchester is one of the leaders in the field, not only in the UK, but in the whole European continent. The Manchester Business School is one of the oldest in England and was established, along with LBS, to provide an alternative MBA education to European citizens who would want to earn an MBA without traveling to the US.
    Oh! I thought it was undergrad :facepalm:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.