Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I am applying for a combined degree in Global History and Politics at Winchester (1st Choice), wanted to see what other people are applying for, their thoughts of on the university as a whole and which accommodation they thinks best. Would also like to know some potential first choice students for when I start, if I start, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey there.

Applied for Primary Education 😁

Love Winchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've applied for combined Psychology and Early years education studies!! I really love Burma, definitely making Winchester my top choice

ReputationRep:
    I am a current first year History and Theology student if you have any questions

ReputationRep:
    Current first year Psychology student also checking in for any questions!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I've chosen Winchester as my firm choice and will be studying childhood, youth and community studies. I'm super excited! Could anyone recommend the best accommodation to go for?

ReputationRep:
    With accommodation they're all good for different reasons. Burma is very modern and has mostly en suite, Queens is homely, older accommodation (both of these are near the main campus). I'm in West Downs which is mostly shared bathrooms, and the oldest accommodation. It's a short walk from the main campus and was my last choice but the rooms are bigger and I love it here. West Downs is also cheapest by a long shot. It honestly depends on what you want.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much thats definitely helped I'm going to the open day in feb so I plan to look at all the accomodation and make my final choice from there x

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3112679

Winchester accommodation mega-thread.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied awhile ago but I haven't received an offer? Its annoying because my other choices have got back to me and Winchester is my first choice :0) anyone else in the same boat?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.