Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i went out last night, got talking to a friend of a friend.

she was really nice, we hit it off and all the rest of it.

anyway, i ended up going back to her uni flat (she told me to go with her)with a few of her friends who she shares the flat with.

i was pretty hammered, but anyway, she put her number in my phone. im pretty sure this was her that suggested it, i just agreed to it because i wanted it anyway tbh

then we go back to hers, we get it on a little and as things were...ADVANCING i drunkely said something like 'if you want to' when she asked about sex or something?

then she starts saying **** like i think you should sleep on the settee? i was like WHAT, she started saying shes not in the mood anymore and that she barely knows me blah blah.

so i reluctantly go downstairs, after like 10 minutes of trying to stay in bed with her. its f***king freezing. 1 minute downstairs, i was straight back up saying how cold it was and asking if i could just sleep her in double sized bed

she then texts my friend to call in and take me back to his to stay there for the night at the door we hugged, probably kissed and said bye

ive text her lunchtime today with no response :mad:
    its annoying because we got on so well, she actually said the words 'i'll text back' as well

why do girls do this? its genuinely not about the sex, i actually really liked her

ReputationRep:
    "I'm sorry for what I said last night, I was drunk."
    Her: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    "I'm sorry for what I said last night, I was drunk."
    Her: :rolleyes:
    i just asked how her hangover was.

i work out, im good looking, and i dont mean to be arrogant here but i'm a pretty damn good catch. myself and her are well suited.

you know what really annoys me though? i bought her and one of her friends a drink, her friend lost her bag (reason why we went home early)so i helped look for it, calmed her down stopped her crying etc.

not even a text

im sick of it. you try to be respectful and dont get the same in return.

-why put her number in my phone if she isnt going to text back (despite actually saying you will the day before!)
    -wtf did i say that was so wrong and worthy of practically throwing me out her place

she tweeted (probably from her phone, so shes read my message) saying how good last night was too! she spent most of it with me!!

the only thing, is that i didnt actually start the text off saying who i was. but then shouldnt it be obvious when she gave it to me less than 24 hrs ago

god i hate it. i see who shes bestfriends with and hes not a patch on me. im sorry but no. im not having this.

ReputationRep:
    feel sick, everytime i get a text i think its off her BUT ITS NOT

WTF

HELP
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Please just stop it, this is painful to read.

ReputationRep:
    This is the second thread on the matter mate. I told you in my last thread, if you act beta and without game, looks won't get you far for long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    This is the second thread on the matter mate. I told you in my last thread, if you act beta and without game, looks won't get you far for long.
    yeah i was being needy before, luckily only on here and not by messaging her directly :cool:

im relaxed about it now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.