Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest thing that's happened to you this week? watch

ReputationRep:
    Discuss

ReputationRep:
    Not really funny just weird. I had a haircut standing up which was strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Not really funny just weird. I had a haircut standing up which was strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did it come out okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGhostz)
    I was in a town center on a cold morning, the pavements had patches of black ice on them, I almost slipped and fell down some steps (about 4-5 big steps so it would have been quite a big fall) but fortunately I managed to keep my balance and I didn't fall.

I knew it would catch someone else out so I waited behind a wall nearby hoping that it'd catch someone else out, sure enough it did, some old person slipped and fell down the steps, I was in tears laughing.
    Feel bad because I laughed!! I hope they didn't break anything though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Did it come out okay?
    It's okay I suppose, I was trying really hard to not sway lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Feel bad because I laughed!! I hope they didn't break anything though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    After the person fell a lot of people started crowding round this person to help as they didn't get up and eventually an ambulance came, but this all added to the comical value for me.

ReputationRep:
    After the person fell a lot of people started crowding round this person to help as they didn't get up and eventually an ambulance came, but this all added to the comical value for me.
    Oh my! I hope you're joking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me and two of my friends were sitting in the library and we were looking at a fireworks video (on one of the computers) from a party we went to, as we were watching the video another friend walked in, saw us watching it and yelled at the top of his voice "BABY YOU A FIIIIIREWOOOORK" (Katy perry song)

We got banned from the library yet again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was in a town center on a cold morning, the pavements had patches of black ice on them, I almost slipped and fell down some steps (about 4-5 big steps so it would have been quite a big fall) but fortunately I managed to keep my balance and I didn't fall.

I knew it would catch someone else out so I waited behind a wall nearby hoping that it'd catch someone else out, sure enough it did, some old person slipped and fell down the steps, I was in tears laughing.
    Oh no, the poor person. I hope they didn't break anything.

ReputationRep:
    TAKEN 3 SPOILERS

I was in Taken 3, it was so OTT it was cringe, there was a scene where a man took a bullet in the mouth point-blank to commit suicide, some 12 year old in the back made a Nelson laugh and the rest of the cinema followed suit.

ReputationRep:
    a huge Newfoundland in the french alps chased me down a road and tried to mount me until my boyfriend grabbed it and patted it

it was actually terrifying , it managed to jump up on it's hind legs onto my back with its paws on my hips

ReputationRep:
    I mopped the kitchen floor and thought I was cat woman and could leap 2 feet onto the kitchen table to get something. Ended really badly, I banged my knee off the edge of it. The feels :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    TAKEN 3 SPOILERS

I was in Taken 3, it was so OTT it was cringe, there was a scene where a man took a bullet in the mouth point-blank to commit suicide, some 12 year old in the back made a Nelson laugh and the rest of the cinema followed suit.
    So at the end it was just one massive Nelson laugh? Or was it out of sync?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, my life is AS work and TSR procrastination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    So at the end it was just one massive Nelson laugh? Or was it out of sync?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *the 12 year old was not in Taken 3

ReputationRep:
    TAKEN 3 SPOILERS

I know right. Was it only me or did Liam Neeson's voice really grate on you?? It was soo urghhh

ReputationRep:
    TAKEN 3 SPOILERS

Noooooo don't you dare spoil the rest of the movie,I want to see it so bad

ReputationRep:
    *the 12 year old was not in Taken 3
    No I meant was the cinema room just one huge Nelson laugh? Like all at the same time or were some people out of sync?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I opened the door to the postman v.early in the morning in my boxers and nothing else... He had a really heavy parcel for me which he asked for help in carrying it inside. Needless to say the minute I step outside wind -or divine intervention- swings the front door shut...hence why I find myself banging desperately on my neigbours' door in my boxers asking for my spare keys.....u literally couldn't make it up:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    I know right. Was it only me or did Liam Neeson's voice really grate on you?? It was soo urghhh
    Usually his voice is :sexface: but idk, it was just so cliche I found it boring and predictable yet simultaneously hilarious as a result!

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Noooooo don't you dare spoil the rest of the movie,I want to see it so bad
    I'm sorry but it's really ****, I haven't seen the first yet so I hope it's as good as they made out

(Original post by Yeah dude)
    No I meant was the cinema room just one huge Nelson laugh? Like all at the same time or were some people out of sync?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Synchonised haw haws bruh

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.