Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to be studying at Buxton in September?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Alhena
    I have had an offer today, I will be studying International Spa Management. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted an unconditional there and will be staying In peak halls and studying sports coaching follow my twitter @bumbuster2joe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungry beaver)
    I've accepted an unconditional there and will be staying In peak halls and studying sports coaching follow my twitter @bumbuster2joe
    Well done on the offer. I'm sure your enjoy staying in halls. I'll be staying in private rented accommodation. I'm on twitter too @whyte_n

ReputationRep:
    I'll be living in High Peak Halls and studying International Hospitality Management!

ReputationRep:
    I`ll be living in High Peak Halls and studying International Hospitality Management as well. Glad to see someone else is doing the same course

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to find a group for our specific course for ages with no luck! Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    From Cheshire. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Gloucestershire..are you in sixth form or college?

ReputationRep:
    Actually none I finished college last year and I decided to take a year out. So are you doing the BA honours or the foundation degree? I'm doing the BA

ReputationRep:
    I've taken a year out to...just to get some money!! I'm doing the BA course aswell..

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool. yeah the the saving money thing isn't working well for me at the moment :-)

ReputationRep:
    Haha...I feel your pain, the one thing that makes it easier for me is I work Saturday and Friday nights so going out isn't possible so all the money I would spend on alcohol, is going towards freshers!! Have you sorted Halls yet?

ReputationRep:
    No not yet haven't even confirmed yet because im going to an applicant day for Oxford brookes just to see what its like but im wanting to go Derby more. Have you confirmed yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I confirmed last year and deferred my place...Derby was the best of the ones I looked at...I looked at Surrey, Bournemouth and Cardiff and Buxton was my favourite!

ReputationRep:
    Ive Read that Derby was really good and it looks good as well. I am considering just accepting Derby tonight

ReputationRep:
    Have a look around first, Buxton is s small campus so may not be to your liking! Check them all out, there's no rush!

ReputationRep:
    Bit too late now already accepted. Oops

ReputationRep:
    Haha...fair enough! I'll be seeing you in September by the looks of it!

ReputationRep:
    Ill see you in September. just need to apply for accommodation now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.