The Student Room Group

leaving school

we had our last ever assembly today....it made me cry! with my friend sat next to me holding my hand coz she was crying aswell! its such a sad time tho......wish i could rewind back time to the beginning of year 11! ive only been here 8months ocz i changed skools and missed out in september coz my mum and dad were doing an appeal to get me in skool......but still ive met sum really nice ppl! omg *blub blub- wipes tear of cheek* not again. its like ive been crying all day! isnt it sad!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hurrah - I'm leaving tomorrow, it's a bit sad but mostly great!
Reply 2
me!
hurrah - I'm leaving tomorrow, it's a bit sad but mostly great!

ive got to carry on till friday, and then go in on monday for a "briefing"

its pointless. because all we're doing in lessons now is revision, which we could do far more effectively at home.
yae, i am really upset about leaving too; especialy because i will not be at the same sixth form as my friends :frown: . i'm gonna miss them.....tho i do not think my scool is brilliant acadamically, the friends i hav made over the past 5 yrs hav been gr8 and i really wish that i can stay in contact with a lot of them.
Reply 4
i cry at anything, and when i left school it was sad - they let all the year 11's go out onto the tennis courts for pictures and siging shirts etc, and they gave us donuts and drinks it was cool, but everyone was crying.

College is fun tho, and uni's even better :biggrin:
Reply 5
it's only sad coz we're all moving away from our friends. :frown: apart from that wooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6
And you've lost your childhood..
Reply 7
piggysqueak
And you've lost your childhood..
lost? hardly. it was great while it lasted...now it's time to move on to bigger and better things :biggrin:
Reply 8
oh my god what have you done to the monkey?!?
Reply 9
Fritz
we had our last ever assembly today....it made me cry! with my friend sat next to me holding my hand coz she was crying aswell! its such a sad <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> tho......wish i could rewind back <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> to the beginning of year 11! ive only been here 8months ocz i changed skools and missed out in september coz my mum and dad were doing an appeal to get me in skool......but still ive met sum really nice ppl! omg *blub blub- wipes tear of cheek* not again. its like ive been crying all day! isnt it sad!

* remembers that * doesn't feel long ago - was a bright hot summers day and people were signing each others shirts - we had the assembly and this kid performed a micheal jackson dance infront of us and one of our heads played some sweet music to us :smile:

but the thing you'll never forget, is your results day - getting your GCSE results - it was one of the best feelings in my life
yeahhhhh we r leaving skullllllllll (even tho in2 weeks 4 me) the worst 3 yrs of my life wid not even 1 gud memory
Reply 11
tammypotato
yeahhhhh we r leaving skullllllllll (even tho in2 weeks 4 me) the worst 3 yrs of my life wid not even 1 gud memory

awww surely it wasn't that bad!
DazzYaa7
awww surely it wasn't that bad!

yeahhh it was never had 1 frend in the three skul i went to, and every1 was mean to me :frown:
alll england hates me
lol
i hope it would b better at uni
Reply 13
tammypotato
yeahhh it was never had 1 frend in the three skul i went to, and every1 was mean to me :frown:
alll england hates me
lol
i hope it would b better at uni

LOL don't worry - i only have a few good friends in my TINY sixth form that shouldn't even be a sixth form due to the low attendance
Reply 14
I JUST LEFT (well a couple of hours ago)!

more stories later! :biggrin:
Reply 15
me!
I JUST LEFT (well a couple of hours ago)!

more stories later! :biggrin:

awwwwww, was it sad? we have the ball on thursday :smile: should be cool.....but still soooo sad!
Reply 16
I dont finish until 27th but i know im going to be SO upset! i think its the fact that i know there will be ppl i have known for 7 years that i will never see again as soon as summer starts!! its wierd but i am excited about uni!!! im glad im not the only one who is kinda upset about it!!
Reply 17
Well i got 2 dyas left.. it hasn't really hit me yet though - has it you?? I leave on friday morning after the final final assembly.. blub blub - i'm looking forward to moving on though! Its just that my mates are going to a different college than me :frown: nevermind ill make new mates i guess..

I've had my frnewch oral 2day - argh! weren't too bad - how did everyone else's go then? General questions.. so hard.

I'm guna alton towers 2mora with school.. last trip ever!! lol..
Reply 18
looking forward to leaving even more now. stupid psychology teacher is making me pay £20 for a text book that sum1 stole from my m8s locker :mad:
Reply 19
Tribi18
Well i got 2 dyas left.. it hasn't really hit me yet though - has it you?? I leave on friday morning after the final final assembly.. blub blub - i'm looking forward to moving on though! Its just that my mates are going to a different college than me :frown: nevermind ill make new mates i guess..

I've had my frnewch oral 2day - argh! weren't too bad - how did everyone else's go then? General questions.. so hard.

I'm guna alton towers 2mora with school.. last trip ever!! lol..

it hit me yesterday....cried again at the end of school!

I had my german oral today, i was well nervus! but it went ok! well thats wot my teacher said after!

blub-blub! no more school trips ever ever!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending