Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    looking forward to leaving even more now. stupid psychology teacher is making me pay £20 for a text book that sum1 stole from my m8s locker :mad:
    ive gt to pay 20pounds coz my techer lost my book...

(Original post by tammypotato)
    ive gt to pay 20pounds coz my techer lost my book...
    how rudde!?!?

ReputationRep:
    I did actually cry, but only after the assembly when one of my closest mates who's leaving had tears in her eyes was hugging me, saying she was gonna miss me, then two other of my close mates came and I was like *blub blub*, I waas also laughing at the same time cos I felt stupid. And my best friend was like 'why the hell are you crying', lol, fun times!

But at least I've got everyone's mobile and msn thing so we can stay in touch...

ReputationRep:
    Today was our last day at school officially, but all my year just went to the local supermarket, bought tons of stuff and had a bbq at the local park. I am not particularly sad to be leaving school but the bbq was good. The sun shined too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    we had our last ever assembly today....it made me cry! with my friend sat next to me holding my hand coz she was crying aswell! its such a sad time tho......wish i could rewind back time to the beginning of year 11! ive only been here 8months ocz i changed skools and missed out in september coz my mum and dad were doing an appeal to get me in skool......but still ive met sum really nice ppl! omg *blub blub- wipes tear of cheek* not again. its like ive been crying all day! isnt it sad!
    oh come on, you can come back to go to 6th form. At the end of the week I will finish full time education and that's after I have gone through A-levels, how do you think that makes me feel.

ReputationRep:
    your leaving school! im not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you're the lucky one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    hehehe but I've been at school for longer than you!
    your day will come when you can run around screaming 'hurrah' at the top of your voice when you leave too! But until then make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

your day will come when you can run around screaming 'hurrah' at the top of your voice when you leave too! But until then make the most of it!
    I will never do that, if anything I would shed a silent tear for the complex that has housed my for 6 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

make the most of it!

i have an english test tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I will never do that, if anything I would shed a silent tear for the complex that has housed my for 6 years.
    On Monday after I'd finished school and all my coursework was in I just started giggling uncontrolably (sp!), it's a great feeling! WOHOO

(but also a little bit sad)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

On Monday after I'd finished school and all my coursework was in I just started giggling uncontrolably (sp!), it's a great feeling! WOHOO

(but also a little bit sad)

It is very sad, I have become institutionalised.

ReputationRep:
    i have my last day next thurs but have to come in on fri for an hour, im glad im leavin the *****ing is getting too much (all girls skool wot u guna do?) well acually the *****ings probably been too much since year 9. ill miss some of my friend but ill still see them so its not the end of the world. we were writting in everyones leaver books and its not until u do that that u realsie u dont have any memories to write about one of you 'friends' but its also great coz for others you can go on for pages! bring on college!

had me french on monday, the role play was really easy and i didnt forget anythin so i think it went well, got spanish in a week, why are the spanish role plays so hard? ggrrr hate spanish (mainly the teacher )

ReputationRep:
    hey
    it's my last day of school 2omoro!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! :eek:
    but today was the last day of normal lessons for us...i don't think it's really hit me, i'm actually not having proper school for ever! i'm free!!!! (well ish)
    i should be feeling really sad, but i kinda do, but i just keep smiling so much...it's prolly gonna really hit me 2omoro....it's not even properly hit me yet that i'm going to uni in like 6 months...!!!!
    x

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.