I have been invited to attend an interview for PGCE Primary Education. On the day I will have three tasks.
- First a group discussion on a random current issue they will provide.
- Second we will have a reflective writing task where we will have to mention our strengths and areas of development.
- Third a subject knowledge test.
During these three tasks we will be assessed and only if we succeed we will be invited to the second part of the interview-the actual interview. This interview is at Birmingham City University.
1) Can anyone tell me what this test will include as I have no idea? I assumed it might include questions about school subjects for example Maths or Science. However I am not sure.
2) Can anyone share their experiences of what they did for the subject knowledge test or group work if possible, or any other experiences which might help please ?
3) Are there any resources I can use to help me practice and prepare for the subject knowledge test?
All support appreciated
Loughborough at number one