Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ive recently applied for the above ST1 Public Health Training Post (North locality first choice) and I thought this might be a good place for discussion for the current round of trainees/applicants for Public Health medicine. If you have any useful information or want to chat about how things are going please post here? I'm also keen to know where people are applying to so we can get an idea of how fierce the competition is? I notice on other forums people have posted UKCAT results so maybe we can do the same for the NPHSTR Exam, incorporating the RUST Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal, the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal and Situational Judgement Tests. How is the revision going? Good luck everyone!*

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am an F1 planning to apply for Public Health Medicine next year. What is your background, are you medical or non-medical? Good luck with your revision.

ReputationRep:
    Hi my background is nursing. I've been in mental health for 12 years. Got my exam on wed SJT/RANRA and watson glaser critical thinking. This is my second attempt. Hopefully I'll get on this time around. How are you finding your medical training? Hope it's going well and it will be great to keep in touch x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.