Turn on thread page Beta

Not sure what to make of 'I like talking to you' watch

Announcements

Hey!

I've been texting this girl for a few days now, and she said that she 'like talking to me'. I feel like she's just being polite and actually doesn't like talking to me. I like this girl, but she's difficult to read.

Help!

Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Go a bit blank for a few days. If shes the one whom initiates conversations through text then there is your answer really.

ReputationRep:
    If you like her you might as well just let her know, even just hints if you don't have the balls to say it straight. Worst case scenario is that she doesn't like you back and even if she doesn't she won't make a big deal about it if she's a decent person, you might as well just go for it because at least you'll know and you'll feel better about it.

ReputationRep:
    If I say that to a guy I genuinely mean it. So I bet she does too.

I doubt she's lying, it's kind of a specific thing to say. She probably does just enjoy your company! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she definitely likes your company, but it's not clear if it is as a friend or more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)
    Go a bit blank for a few days. If shes the one whom initiates conversations through text then there is your answer really.
    Yep, I agree... DO this.

ReputationRep:
    she likes talking to you...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.