The Student Room Group

What's your motivation?

I'd like to see what motivates you to study for your GCSE/A LEVEL/IB exams.

Feel free to take part in this discussion as we can all learn from each other:biggrin::biggrin:

For me, my future career motivates me.
I would like to study medicine and become a doctor!:smile: This means that I must perform exceptionally well in my exams. :yy:

Also when I study for a test and achieve an A*/A it really motivates me and make me believe that if I continue to study well, at a good standard and consistently I will get great GCSE results! !:yep::yep::yep:

What about YOU?!
What's YOUR motivation?:biggrin::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today? Nothing.
Usually I like studying and want to get good grades for the satisfaction and to succeed. Now I'm not sure.
Nothing to be honest. I procrastinate a lot and I'm just lazy so I miss quite a bit of homework deadlines. I'm slowly becoming more motivated, but at the moment I'm not really
Reply 3
Original post by diana99
What about YOU?! What's YOUR motivation?:biggrin::yes:

Fear of failure.
Reply 4
Original post by diana99
I'd like to see what motivates you to study for your GCSE/A LEVEL/IB exams.

Feel free to take part in this discussion as we can all learn from each other:biggrin::biggrin:

For me, my future career motivates me.
I would like to study medicine and become a doctor!:smile: This means that I must perform exceptionally well in my exams. :yy:

Also when I study for a test and achieve an A*/A it really motivates me and make me believe that if I continue to study well, at a good standard and consistently I will get great GCSE results! !:yep::yep::yep:

What about YOU?!
What's YOUR motivation?:biggrin::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents investing £70,000+ over 3 years in me, having been born to a country with GDP per capita of less than $1500.
Seeing hard work pay off.
Googling pictures of my desired university.
Reply 7
My motivation was getting into my dream uni to get into my dream course. Got an offer yesterday from my dream uni and course so it must've worked! Trust me, it's worth it. Makes the rest of your life SO much easier if you've got a strong academic foundation.

Quick Reply

Latest