The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
My crush on the same guy came back to hit me just as I was getting over him :frown: I know he doesn't like me back which annoys me even more!
A lady never tells :wink:
Crushes are for shy people who do not take action, except useless celebrity crushes.

I think that would be 95% of people on TSR (excluding me).
Reply 83
Haven't had a crush since last academic year. Cute Filipino boy in the year below, gosh he was so gorgeous ;_; now I see him like once in a blue moon and it hurts lmao

but if we're talking about properly 'liking someone' and wanting to pursue a relationship with them - It's been 4 years :s-smilie: no one seems to elicit those feelings in me anymore?
Probably about 2 in real life I'd say, otherwise it was probably more lust tbh.
I hate it when I have feels for somone then come to know that they are taken. Everyone is taken!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ttaylor17
So if I took charge you wouldn't mind...

It depends how you do it :colone:
Reply 88
Original post by SassKing13
...I did mean that? Year 3 of School.

She was hinting at the paedophile way.......
Original post by ForgetMe
It depends how you do it :colone:

Im a 17 year old virgin... go pick someone your own xp level...
Which I'm guessing by your preferences is pretty high...
Original post by SeanFM
A girl on my course who doesn't know that I exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel bro.
Princess31

^^
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
^^

:colondollar:
Aha
I guess I still have one, I run into him every now and then and just say "Hi." :smile: But if I wanted to make a move on him, I would have already, known him my whole life.
I had a crush on a girl at A2. Tried to ask her out but she didn't feel the same :frown:
I have a crush on my ex which is another way of saying I'm a virgin with oneitis
Quite simply...yeah
Sam Claflin :colondollar:
I have a crush on a year 10 even tho I am in year 8 :frown: rip me I have no chance at all lol. He notices me and teases me but he probably doesn’t think of me like I do to him. :/
Reply 99
My crush likes my best friend </3 :frown:

Latest