Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A girl came over last week with her family and we had good convos all night, rarely not having anything to say. I was speaking to her about social media and found out she doesn't have Facebook but does have Instagram but for some reason I didn't ask what it was. I have since found her account but should I follow her. Is that weird since I didn't ask her for it?

ReputationRep:
    Don't follow her, it's not like facebook where it's the norm.

Ask her next time, if not then I guess follow

(Original post by Anonymous)
    A girl came over last week with her family and we had good convos all night, rarely not having anything to say. I was speaking to her about social media and found out she doesn't have Facebook but does have Instagram but for some reason I didn't ask what it was. I have since found her account but should I follow her. Is that weird since I didn't ask her for it?
    You could always go for that sneaky "Yes! Of course you told me about it!" thing even if you didn't.

You could always go for that sneaky "Yes! Of course you told me about it!" thing even if you didn't.
    Haha yeah I was thinking that but I don't think I would be able to pull it off

Then i'd go with what bittr said

(Original post by bittr n swt)
    Don't follow her, it's not like facebook where it's the norm.

Ask her next time, if not then I guess follow
    Yeah I thought that would be what I would have to do but we don't meet too frequently

Then i'd go with what bittr said
    Yeah I think I'll have to. Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.