Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    so, ive spent the past 2 years studying art and design and just a few months ago i decided to go back to college and do a health care course. I have the option to do a fast track which is 1 year or a standard health care course which is 2 years, and i'll be 19 when i finish the health care course (2 year) and go on to uni..
    Has anyone else changed their mind and gone back to do a different course?
    and does anyone have any recommendations for university that specialise or is a good uni to study nursing?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.