Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I rejected him but he keeps trying? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I rejected this guy who didn't exactly ask me out but he declared his feelings. I told him I didn't feel the same. Anyway he keeps trying to text me at every opportunity and even asked me to send a video of me singing a love song by Michael Jackson. I barely know this guy and he literally never spoke to me at school. Now he is sending snapchats just saying "hey" it's looking really desperate. Should I ignore them or confront him and tell him how I feel? Also do you think these texts and snapchats mean he hasn't accepted the rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He thinks he is in with a chance with you. When you don't reply, he is assuming it is OK to keep sending messages. Us blokes are pretty thick at relationship stuff and can be persistent when we want something so sometimes we need telling more than once. So, object each time he contacts you.

Start by sending him a message politely asking him to stop contacting you. Do it today, do not wait for another message.

If he contacts you again, reply, insisting that you meant it and that he is to stop contacting you.

It should then stop.

But if he still contacts you again, reply, insisting that he stop contacting you and that you will now be complaining to the Police. Then follow the advice here. Some would argue you start following the advice earlier in the process but I'm a bloke so I know how thick and persistent some of us can be.

ReputationRep:
    If you're the kind of girl who ignores any encounter attempt from guys you don't like, expecting them to just give up, rather than being honest about not liking them, this should be a reason to tell him,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.