Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a few questions:

How do you find the uni as a whole?
    How are you finding the support and feedback on your course?
    What grades did you get in with?
    Have you had any work placements and if so, was it easy to find?/do you think you'll be highly employable when you leave?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a joint honours Maths student.

As a whole, the university is brilliant. The campus is quite big and nice and there's lots of different exciting clubs and societies. It's in a good location, between the city centre and Headingley. I find the support and feedback on my course fairly good and the VLE is always incredibly useful and tutors are very good at uploading files and lectures onto it quickly. The average tutorial size would be about 10. Staff are very friendly. I got in with A*AB (A* in Maths) although my requirements were AAB. I haven't had any work experience as I've only completed one semester :P Overall, I think Leeds is a great place to study Maths or any subject for that matter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.