Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    that's my first post here so hello everyone.

The question I've been thinking about for a few days now is which kind of hairstyle I am going forward with from here. For the past 2 years maybe I've been modeling mine after

so now for the last few weeks my hair has grown out a a bit and I'm wondering if I maybe change it up a bit. Also I haven't shaved for about 3 weeks now. This is how I look right now:

So as you can tell from that I'm overweight a bit but I'm working on that

Anyway so next thing is what kind of haircut do you think would fit me and should I shave clean or keep a beard?
    If it helps, I'm wearing dark shoes, jeans and a T-Shirt most of a time (and a hoody or jumper if its colder)
    If you want to know anything else, just ask
    Now I'm excited to hear what you think people and I promise I'll post a pic after I've been to the barber

lg,
    mat

I'm sorry the pictures are out of proportion but I'm not really good with this whole Coding thing and all
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I like your hair as it is now tbh, really suits you. And I'd say keep growing the beard!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.