Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I want to apply for Business Managment at MMU for 2015 entry. However, there are different UCAS codes for if you want to include a placement year, or a year abroad. I do not know if I want to do a placement or year abroad yet, so I'm wondering does anyone know if I choose the option without placement/year abroad, is it possible for me to decide that I want to do one when I get there?
    Any help is welcome!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I want to know the answer of this too! I wanna apply for MMU but need ehlp!

ReputationRep:
    I rang them up yesterday, and unfortunately the man didn't seem to have much information but he finally managed to tell me that, USUALLY they can accommodate students who decide to do a placement year, and he "couldn't see why not", but its always best to choose correctly from the beginning! Really, i just want to speak to someone who's done it and can tell me its possible for definite!

ReputationRep:
    yes, you can change while you are there- to either placement or exchange. I know it is late for a reply, as you've probably already started, but hopefully this will help people in the future.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.