The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

today during my english mock, my mobile rung and the techer shooted at me :frown: im such a not mean person so i hate to be shooted at.... then the cow smilled at me!!!! and the person who rung me, is the guy i fancy and now i tried 2 ring him but his mob isswitched of now
I hid in a tiny cupboard for the first few minutes of my lesson. This cupboard was so small and I had a bet that I could fit into it. Anyway, I jumped out and shocked Teacher, to many laughs.
Reply 22
Walked to subway for lunch then realised I had no money.
Reply 23
fishpaste
Walked to subway for lunch then realised I had no money.
I did that in McDonalds today, And I ordered, I think I lost £5 anyway fortunately there is a cash machine very close by. But it was very embarrasing.
Reply 24
Daveo
I did that in McDonalds today, And I ordered, I think I lost £5 anyway fortunately there is a cash machine very close by. But it was very embarrasing.

Oh yikes. What'd you say? "Hold on a sec. I'll be RIGHT back."

Funny, I'm guessing it was the McDonalds right next to the subway I was in? :|
Reply 25
fishpaste
Oh yikes. What'd you say? "Hold on a sec. I'll be RIGHT back."

Funny, I'm guessing it was the McDonalds right next to the subway I was in? :|
WOW :eek: Yes very probably.
Unfortunately the guy I was with didn't have enough so I just said "I'll be back in 2 secs, just need some cash"
I felt very silly.
Reply 26
Daveo
WOW :eek: Yes very probably.
Unfortunately the guy I was with didn't have enough so I just said "I'll be back in 2 secs, just need some cash"
I felt very silly.

That's brilliant. Small wee world.
I'd be even more buggered, I never have any cash in my account these days either.
Reply 27
eric bischoff
i am the mastermind of falling off chairs. everyone places bets to see how long it will take for me to fall :frown:

mine's spilling drinks :frown:
lol yesterday was unbelievable though, in the space of ten minutes I had trodden on a toolbox, nearly went flying through the patio glass doors, spilt ink on the table then spilt water and nearly ruined my art project with it... and I nearly sliced my leg with the scapel... and they call me calamity jane...

I'm not allowed drinks in cars or in my best mate's front room anymore...

then today I spent about an hour cutting up all the stuff for my exam then forgot it so I had to do it all again, I'm an ejet!
Reply 28
fishpaste
That's brilliant. Small wee world.
I'd be even more buggered, I never have any cash in my account these days either.
I never even thought, do they accept visa? Now I feel even more stupid :redface:
Reply 29
me!

mine's spilling drinks :frown:
lol yesterday was unbelievable though, in the space of ten minutes I had trodden on a toolbox, nearly went flying through the patio glass doors, spilt ink on the table then spilt water and nearly ruined my art project with it... and I nearly sliced my leg with the scapel... and they call me calamity jane...

I'm not allowed drinks in cars or in my best mate's front room anymore...

then today I spent about an hour cutting up all the stuff for my exam then forgot it so I had to do it all again, I'm an ejet!

its like were family
Reply 30
Daveo
I never even thought, do they accept visa? Now I feel even more stupid :redface:

Lol maybe. Meh you learn. But that reminds me, must get student account sorted.. credit card >=)
Reply 31
I once fell asleep while working (at boarding school) and woke up to see it was 8:25. Lessons started at 8:30 so I got ready quickly and, wondering briefly why it was so dark outside got halfway over to lessons before realising it was 8:30 at night. :redface:

I also was playing football in the dark and ran into a tree.
Reply 32
fishpaste
Lol maybe. Meh you learn. But that reminds me, must get student account sorted.. credit card >=)
lol @ ur smileyface thing! wackey hair! wohoo *dances*

(I'm very happy today seen as all my coursework is over as are 2 GCSE's and I'm leaving tomorrow, HURRAH!)
Reply 33
During a free period I was in the school library listening to music, and the track went from a really quiet one to a really loud one - it made me jump and I said to my friend 'I forgot to turn it down' a little more loudly than I should've done. Then I realised everyone was looking at me...

OK, that was a while ago... Dumb things that I normally do revolve around saying the odd stupid thing, or mispronouncing words I'm not familiar with, such as domain - I said 'doormain.' :wink:

Oh, and I've thrown away the spoon instead of the teabag before. It's funny, but kind've sucks at the same time when you have to fish the teaspoon out of the bin...
Reply 34
DuncanM
I once fell asleep while working (at boarding school) and woke up to see it was 8:25. Lessons started at 8:30 so I got ready quickly and, wondering briefly why it was so dark outside got halfway over to lessons before realising it was 8:30 at night. :redface:

Hehe, I've done similar - I woke up, looked at my clock, thought it said 7:15 (I had to leave at 7:40), panicked, ran through shower and got into uniform, went downstairs to have breakfast, and Dad was on the computer. Thinking he'd been being really dumb and had been on all night, I launched into a tirade about "What do you think you're doing, you've got to take me to school in 20 minutes....blahblah blah rant" He then told me to look at the clock...it was 1:15am :redface:
said oh the playing cards upside down when they are both ways up

err dumb blonde lol
Reply 36
In the past week I have said 3 very innocent things to girl I like...only to realise she looks absolutely horrified having interpreted what I said in completly the wrong way....things are kind of going downhill!!! :tongue: :smile: :redface:
Reply 37
dforster
In the past week I have said 3 very innocent things to girl I like...only to realise she looks absolutely horrified having interpreted what I said in completly the wrong way....things are kind of going downhill!!! :tongue: :smile: :redface:

what did you say ? :smile:
Once, at a friends sleepover, I was very very drunk. Now there happened to be a bean bag in front of me, and my friends were all discussing being virgins(we were like 16.) Sooo, (being very very drunk) I forcefully leapt onto this bean bag and shouted ''Mwahaha I'm gonna lose my vinigity to this bean bag NOW!!!''

Oh the shame :redface: My friends always get the urge to tell any potential boyfriends of that. They just won't let me live it down!
Oh dear.....
I don't think i'll say. Its.... well, over the top embarrasing.

Latest

Trending

Trending