Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    This morning I took the top off a yoghurt, then threw the yoghurt in the bin and sat down to eat the top.

Oh Gosh,
    That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
    I was just sitting at my desk at work in fits of giggles.
    Now im the office freak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Thats amazing pig. I find that after Ive finished a yoghurt and go into the kitchen to throw the pot away and put the spoon in the sink, sometimes I put the pot in the sink and the spoon in the bin :/
    haha! i do that allt he time with things like that! im a dooody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    I have no spacial awareness, resulting in turning round and hitting my head on doors, getting my sleeve stuck on doorhandles and falling up the stairs and over my own feet.
    You sound just like me! It's like somebody's tied my shoelaces together sometimes, I just have to stand up and I fall over!

Yesterday I was trying to fish my keys out from the bottom of my bag, which is a shoulder bag, but I couldn't reach them. It took my little sister to point out that when I bent over to try and reach them, the bag was also lowered to the floor as well, so I still couldn't reach them, no matter how hard I tried...

Also have put cornflakes in the fridge and milk in the cupboard, and walked upstairs to get a bath whilst still carrying my cereal bowl....

ReputationRep:
    **OK, update on my dumbness!!**

I was eating some frosties earlier, found a slightly odd flake but kept on slurping quickly - I was on a roll with some work. Look at my hand, and see a false nail is missing, and isn't anywhere else to be seen.

So, its quite possible that i ate my fake nail. :eek: *sigh*

More update soon on gemma's complete lack of intelligence and common sense!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i am the mastermind of falling off chairs. everyone places bets to see how long it will take for me to fall
    I went to a houseparty last week, it was quite a big deal as it was my mate's fit older brother's. I got stupidly drunk and was wearing these really sexy (but impossible to put on) knee high boots, so when i went to leave I tried to put the boots on and....well you can guess the rest.

The whole party laughed at me Oh the shame!!!

ReputationRep:
    told a reeeeeeeelly good mate my true feelings for him....
    totally messed things up im sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    told a reeeeeeeelly good mate my true feelings for him....
    totally messed things up im sure
    I bet you haven't messed things up at all. Just give it a bit of time to sink in and then maybe ask him what he makes of it all. Try not to worry about it so much. You're reeeeeeeeelly good mates so you can talk about it properly and hopefully not get too embarrassed. It will work out for the best... Good luck with it all...

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to pay for something with 1p instead of £1 or something. Usually don't notice until i look up and the sales assistant is glaring at me...

I used to be good at missing my stop on the tube because i was reading or daydreaming.

Forgetting to put the oven on and then wondering why my dinner isn't ready is another one..

ReputationRep:
    Well, I haven't done enough revision recently. It's not dumb, but it will make me dumber.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I bet you haven't messed things up at all. Just give it a bit of time to sink in and then maybe ask him what he makes of it all. Try not to worry about it so much. You're reeeeeeeeelly good mates so you can talk about it properly and hopefully not get too embarrassed. It will work out for the best... Good luck with it all...
    Thanx
    i hope it does to cause i've liked him for about 5 months and even had to go through a patch where he was askin me for help to get him and another girl together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Forgetting to put the oven on and then wondering why my dinner isn't ready is another one..
    Lol, I do that with the kettle...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I am the queen of ditz! Everyone finds it hilarious because i am supposedly clever with it and get A's and stuff but i mean how does this go for stupidness-
    For the past few years i have never understood Flemmings left hand rule so today, i went to a revision class and bought the subject up. My tutor explained it and i understood it so he gave me some questions to check my progress. I completed the question and what happened- they were all wrong! What had i done- i had done flemmings LEFT HAND rule using my RIGHT HAND! It had never occured to me that a left hand rule meant that you used your left hand! Oh well at least i understand it now!

Lou
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    the worst thing about being slightly spacially unaware is that you often rebound. for example yesterday i came down the stairs on a bus and somehow walked intot eh pole at the bottom attached to the wall. i then kicked the door as i walked by it and almost fell flat off the bus!!

ReputationRep:
    told my friend she had broken up with her boyfriend before she even knew..time to put the mud back into the hole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I generally take the remote control to the loo/kitchen with me. It's ended up in the basin and in the fridge before
    Lol, my stupidest move has to be loosing the remote then searching all over the house for it when I want to change the damn channel.

ReputationRep:
    i walked into a locker when i knew it was right infront of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    mine has to be putting on some really nice fake nails, which are so lovely i can't even do up buttons properly lol - without thinking I have 3000 word essay to type. I'm queen of the dumbasses :cool:
    For some reason I had the strange desire to go swimming for a study break and then remembered the temperature is 3 degrees below 0

ReputationRep:
    I was walking round my bedroom once and didnt realise my old glasses were on the floor, stepped on them, and recall having the worryingly blind aggresive thought "if I put my weight on this I can really crush it", probably thinking it was some cardboard or something. Idiot. I really hurt my foot and actually bent the lens metal.

Other things I've done, when I finished my breakfast I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard, drop knifes and forks in the bin when clearing my plate..

Oh and once I played on an endurance game on the playstation2 for about 5 hours, and had to pause it because I couldn't save it, but then couldn't sleep in my room because of the PS2 noise, so I slept outside my room with no pillow, then woke up, momentarily forgot why I was sleeping outside and turned my PS2 off when I got back in.

Oh and I was playing pool in my room and the cue hit a nasty cactus, I turned round and caught it without thinking in the palm of my hand, I had at least 50 of those thin spikes in my hand.

Oh yeah, once I completely lost my glasses, and spend about 2 hours looking for them, then realised I'd hidden them on purpose the day before and forgotten where. Took me another hour when I found them in one of about 20 stored toilet rolls, behind about 20 rolls of toothpast in a cupboard I'd only previously opened 5 times in my life. I still don't remember why I hid them, I just did. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I spent half an hour ironing my top this morning, 10 minutes of which were before I realised that I hadn't turned the iron on.
    This didn't make much difference though because I gave up after about 20 minutes as I just seemed to be making it more creased. I was 10 minutes late to school and got loads of 'you look like you slept in a ditch last night' comments. God only knows how I'll survive when I go to uni...

Oh, and I also went on to spill chocolate cake over myself later on in the day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ohh in the theatre school i go to, we were rehearsing FAME in a school hall, and it was just like it would be on the stage, so went we weren't in the scene we stayed on the sides of the room which was supposed to be 'backstage'. Anyway, i was tired from all the dancing, and i saw a chair (u know like the ones in school) that unbelieveabley no one was sitting on! So i sat on the chair (whilst they were rehearsing a quiet scene) and the chair broke!!! the seat fell through, and the legs dropped! it made such a loud sound!!! everyone, i mean everyone was looking at me and there were like 60 people in the room!! oh dear! luckily a girl who was standing next to me, caught me before i slammed my butt on the floor! :eek: they even stopped the scene they were practising to look at me!!!!!!! ohh dear!

alsosomehting else happened to one of the main characters earlier that day... our dance teacher was chucking these really hard round sweets to him, and then in the middle of the register being called out, we haerd
    a really loud crack!! we all looked at him, and he was talking like an old man, without showing his teeth going,'You cracked my tooth,' in a funny voice...he opened his mouth and a large chunk of his tooth was missing! it was quite funny!

ALSO i know two people who have walked into glass doors!! absolutley hilarious! you must witness it once in your lifetime!

i write long posts loL!
    love jo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.