Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bryansix)
I'll give you a public service announcement: How bout' you STFU Ollie. That's totally off topic.
ah yes, bu hey, people ned to rid themselves of their guilt!
superomega1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i walked into a wing mirror of one of those park and ride buses, you know where the wing mirror is perfectly at head height when i was in canterbury. i wasnt looking were i was going and SMACK.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do dumb things all the time....no Im not blonde lol.

Mainly consists of walking around aimlessly looking for something when there is a big funky sign saying where it is. ie at the doctors on monday, i was looking for the waiting room lol. Big fat sign telling me where to go, except i didnt see it, so sat in the two chairs at reception thinking that was the waiting room...then a nurse directed me to where i had to go lol.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
mine has to be putting on some really nice fake nails, which are so lovely i can't even do up buttons properly lol - without thinking I have 3000 word essay to type. I'm queen of the dumbasses :cool:
walking inside with sunglasses on and saying why is it dark in here!
saying ill b 2 minutes and holding up 5 fingers?
banged my bag on the table and said ow
and probs a lot more as well
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sianabanana)
This wasn't recent, nor was it me, but a friend of mine caught a bee, put it in the freezer to knock it out, tied a string round it et voila - bee on a string!

Yes I have a cruel streak, but it made me laugh. I'm also the first person to make a cup of tea without a teabag, just boiled milky water. I have no spacial awareness, resulting in turning round and hitting my head on doors, getting my sleeve stuck on doorhandles and falling up the stairs and over my own feet.
dont worry ur not alone thats a regualr thing in my wrld lol
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i just tried to take a sip of drink from a bottle but ended up bashing it into my lip- oww
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wondered why we all had the same number on the back of our seniors jerseys, turns out its they year we graduate. It was more blonde than dumb i think.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (77)
48.13%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.5%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
23.13%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.75%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.5%

Watched Threads