Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryansix)
    I'll give you a public service announcement: How bout' you STFU Ollie. That's totally off topic.
    ah yes, bu hey, people ned to rid themselves of their guilt!

ReputationRep:
    i walked into a wing mirror of one of those park and ride buses, you know where the wing mirror is perfectly at head height when i was in canterbury. i wasnt looking were i was going and SMACK.

ReputationRep:
    I do dumb things all the time....no Im not blonde lol.

Mainly consists of walking around aimlessly looking for something when there is a big funky sign saying where it is. ie at the doctors on monday, i was looking for the waiting room lol. Big fat sign telling me where to go, except i didnt see it, so sat in the two chairs at reception thinking that was the waiting room...then a nurse directed me to where i had to go lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    mine has to be putting on some really nice fake nails, which are so lovely i can't even do up buttons properly lol - without thinking I have 3000 word essay to type. I'm queen of the dumbasses :cool:
    walking inside with sunglasses on and saying why is it dark in here!
    saying ill b 2 minutes and holding up 5 fingers?
    banged my bag on the table and said ow
    and probs a lot more as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    This wasn't recent, nor was it me, but a friend of mine caught a bee, put it in the freezer to knock it out, tied a string round it et voila - bee on a string!

Yes I have a cruel streak, but it made me laugh. I'm also the first person to make a cup of tea without a teabag, just boiled milky water. I have no spacial awareness, resulting in turning round and hitting my head on doors, getting my sleeve stuck on doorhandles and falling up the stairs and over my own feet.
    dont worry ur not alone thats a regualr thing in my wrld lol

ReputationRep:
    i just tried to take a sip of drink from a bottle but ended up bashing it into my lip- oww

ReputationRep:
    I wondered why we all had the same number on the back of our seniors jerseys, turns out its they year we graduate. It was more blonde than dumb i think.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.