greenwich international business or sheffield hallam hospitality

Watch
jayavignesh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
am a indian and i wish to do a course on business from UK and am confused with which course i got to choose ?? can some one help me out !!

GREENWICH INTERNATIONAL MBA PROGRAM (OR )

SHEFFIELD HALLAM HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT

and in UK is it possible to find a internship program because it is a part of my course and will these universities help me ?? or are there people who got internships or which course has lots of opportunities in finding a internship ?
eloiseparry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I’m a business and marketing student in Glasgow, and waswondering if I could just ask a quick question for my dissertation:When choosing to study at a UK University, what factors aremost important in your decision?Thanks!
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jayavignesh)
am a indian and i wish to do a course on business from UK and am confused with which course i got to choose ?? can some one help me out !!

GREENWICH INTERNATIONAL MBA PROGRAM (OR )

SHEFFIELD HALLAM HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT

and in UK is it possible to find a internship program because it is a part of my course and will these universities help me ?? or are there people who got internships or which course has lots of opportunities in finding a internship ?
Hi there!

It's great to know that you are interested in our MBA International Business programme .

To find out more information about our programme, please click here - you can find out information about the entry requirements, what professional recognition you will gain and also what you'll study on the course as well!

Although we would recommend looking for your own internship/work experience, our Business Academics will help you look for a place for an internship if you should find this difficult. Our Business Faculty has considerable experience in delivering innovative ways to learn. Our teaching methods are supported by online resources, and these are supplemented by business simulation exercises, visits to industry, guest presentations and practical challenges.

The MBA is an internationally recognised qualification givingexemptions from, and access to, many professional bodies inthe UK and overseas.On completion of this programme, you will be awardedassociate membership of the Chartered Management Institute - the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicatedto promoting the highest standards in management andleadership excellence!

To process an application through, this will be through our online application form which can be found here: www.gre.ac.uk/olaf

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know or you can speak to one of our advisors on our Live Chat service by clicking here!

Tasnim
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads