Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about your clubbing experience, like what's the best night you've had at a club and what did it involve for example.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I hate clubs. Hate the whole scene. I live in a big city, the greatest city. All types of clubs. I can have just as much fun at a friend's house lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of any good clubbing nights Not a fan of it at all :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    one night at the club, I asked this girl I was friendly with to come home with me, and we just went to my house and talked
    next time, she asked me to go with her after going to the club, and we ****ed
    Congratu-****ing-lations.

ReputationRep:
    The last two occasions have been the best ever. Tony Humphries (90s DJ) at Plan B and NYE at Lakota Bristol - people turned off their phones and bust 6 hours of serious moves.

ReputationRep:
    French kissing someone at a high school reunion!
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Went clubbing once... Much prefer the library, so never went again! :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Went clubbing once... Much prefer the library, so never went again! :nah:
    LOL, to each their own

ReputationRep:
    Went to see Fuse ODG perform in a club, stayed out until 6am and made a few friends

ReputationRep:
    Never go clubbing anymore. It used to involve me dancing to a song I hated, whilst not being able to hear my mates, followed by some clown trying to fight me.

Would much rather just go to the pub with friends.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think TSR is the best place to ask about people's clubbing experiences hahahaha. But the best nights for me are when me and all my mates get really drunk and have a laugh

ReputationRep:
    best clubbing experience for me was when I genuinely wanted to and enjoyed dancing to the music playing (for me that's decent RnB and Hip hop, none of that godforsaken house music), getting tipsy and just having a good time talking to people.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I generally don't like it. I have been to a few good rock/metal club nights though. They're fun as the music isn't terrible and the other people are much friendlier. That and more of my friends are into that than generic club music.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.