ReputationRep:

What are your thoughts on this.

ReputationRep:
    I fear anything that man has to say.

*clicks the play button*...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)

Long film, listening now, trying to understand his accent. What are your thoughts, meantime...?

ReputationRep:
    ****'s sake. This man thinks he's so smart. 11 minutes in and he is showing black, white and Jewish people discussing their experiences with violent Muslims. Like subversively inciting a multicultural coalition against Islam. Lol ok. He just has a forked tongue. I am Christian and do not agree with Islamic terrorism and extremism, but I can't see myself cosigning ever with Robinson.

I will keep listening now...15 mins in exactly....

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. **** me at 40:00. He's such A BABY. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Adorable isn't he, and he definitely knows his audience; you should check some of his cute disgusting tweets as well,

https://twitter.com/madnbaker/status/387711784020217856

Define:hypocrite

hyp·o·crite

noun

a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
    synonyms:pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet2000)
    Adorable isn't he, and he definitely knows his audience; you should check some of his cute disgusting tweets as well,

https://twitter.com/madnbaker/status/387711784020217856

Define:hypocrite

hyp·o·crite

noun

a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
    synonyms:pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar
    Well I sympathize with him.

No one else had the balls to do what he did.

He tackled Smack Dealers, Human Traffickers, Rapists, Pedophiles and Terrorists.

Perhaps he is mildly racist towards Pakistanis. It makes sense. After being what he's been through I'd find it odd if he wasn't.

I mean how can the Pakistani community ever answer the fact that they never tackled their pedophile issue and had to have outsiders tell them to sort it out? How can they ever live down the fact that they cared more about hiding the problem then saving the children?

And how can people like your self who I am sure were there calling it racist propaganda along with them.

I think you should all be disgusted and ashamed of yourselves.

British people are a joke.

ReputationRep:
    I had heard of him and was expecting him to be a vulgar youth like BNP members are but his speaks the truth, I esspecialy know what he means about BBC propaganda. He is also quite articulate and I can see how he can be effective in engendering sympathy for him, being so softly spoken and encourage outrage on his behalf

ReputationRep:
    Only one brave enough to speak the truth.

Legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lent622)
    Only one brave enough to speak the truth.

Legend.
    Think we might have agreed on something lent lol

ReputationRep:
    Well I sympathize with him.

No one else had the balls to do what he did.

He tackled Smack Dealers, Human Traffickers, Rapists, Pedophiles and Terrorists.

Perhaps he is mildly racist towards Pakistanis. It makes sense. After being what he's been through I'd find it odd if he wasn't.

I mean how can the Pakistani community ever answer the fact that they never tackled their pedophile issue and had to have outsiders tell them to sort it out? How can they ever live down the fact that they cared more about hiding the problem then saving the children?

And how can people like your self who I am sure were there calling it racist propaganda along with them.

I think you should all be disgusted and ashamed of yourselves.

British people are a joke.
    I'm not even from the uk and I'm not Pakistani; but a large part of this is indeed racist propaganda, misuse of statistics and ignorance.

Correlation does not imply causation.

If the number of people buying ice cream at the beach is statistically related to the number of people who drown at the beach, then nobody would claim ice cream causes drowning because it's obvious that it isn't so. (In this case, both drowning and ice cream buying are clearly related by a third factor: the number of people at the beach).

ReputationRep:
    Wow... your still trying to lie? like with how open and public it is? ok. assuming your not a delusional liar. you will have some proof to back up your claims no? I ask you to present. otherwise I'll assume that you are just a deluded liar.

lol wow. really? thats your comparison?

look. I've read parts of the koran. I won't say I've read it all because I haven't. its poorly written and mostly boring. But there is numerous stuff in there. in the koran. the word of god. their guide to a supreme and holy way of life. the condones pedophilia, rape, slavery, domestic abuse, general violence, bigotry, intolerance of others, deviousness and deceitfulness and cruel and usual punishment, cold blooded murder and terrorism. It is an extremely fascistic and horrific ideology. I can back up those points too.

Everywhere they go they bring these issues with them. Not only this but there is nothing you can tell me. I've seen this. I've seen it with my own eyes and experienced it. You can go to your books and lie to yourself. But sorry this is not the same as other ethno-related situations. I mean look at Burma. Only Islam could bring that side out of Buddhists.

there is so much evidence to show the correlation. and the problems with islam and those related to it are multilayered and numerous.
    Non of that is scientific; you were clearly brainwashed into thinking that there is a connection though.

My guess is that at some point you were exposed to an English translation of the Quran which can be quite misleading especially if you didn't study the history of the events that were taking place back then.

For instance when you read "slave" you probably have a mainstream image of what a slave looks like, which is most likely inaccurate; slaves in many occasions were generals and led free men, they held high administrative positions and were well respected in their community.

Edit. I suggest you study Bayes' theorem if you want to understand how event A given B is not the same as B given A; it's very simple math.

ReputationRep:
    i like him

ReputationRep:

Do you have a tl;dr???

Not many people are gonna watch that cos of the length... (You're also not gonna get as many replies)

I mean I certainly dont want to watch all that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Do you have a tl;dr???

Not many people are gonna watch that cos of the length... (You're also not gonna get as many replies)

Unsubstantiated sensationalized claims about the Pakistani community with a clearly racist agenda.

"Victim playing (also known as playing the victim or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking." -Wikipedia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Do you have a tl;dr???

Well ok in brief he basically speaks about his life and experiences and why he chose to do what he did.

he starts off with what he saw growing up. the pimping the grooming and racial/secterian bullying of non muslims/asians.

the aggression always being noticeably from the muslim side.

he mentions issues with the government and police neglecting their duty to protect out of fear of having their careers ruined by being labeled racists. He goes on to speak on the issues in his community from asians. drugs, islamc jihad ideology, pedophilia, pimping, grooming, terrorism and recruitment of and spreading of racist radical ideology. He highlights the failures of the system. He mentions how his group was started off doing minor things like just going to a war memorial which became problematic. How the state and police antagonized him and his organization. He explains how he is against racism and how actual racists and white supremacists hate the EDL. He explains how even lawyers who defended child rapers and pedophiles refused to defend him in court (obviously they were a last resort to reach out to).
    He highlights how pretty much all of england that has not been directly effected by the issues that he and others like him have been ignored and neglect and dismissed as racist liars. He explains how his organization has been highlighting issues from muslim pedophile gangs long before the rotheram report.
    He explains how he has basically been screwed by all sides for highlighting a difficult but very real point.

He highlights these problems and explains that people won't stand for it and will fill in where the government fails.

I think Tommy Robinson has done more to try and address these problems than anyone else in the country. he was very brave and has sacrificed and been put through a lot.

He started his action when he was young around his early 20s. already doing more than any politician or community leader.

I tried to address the legitimate and very serious and dangerously neglected issues from the islamic community.

He has tried to keep his left wing views of free speech and multiculturalism whilst addressing fascist extremism from both Muslims and white supremacists. He has fought those plus the government and the alleged "anti fascists". he's fought on at least 4 fronts that I can think of. He has for for whats right. He's done so, despite being only school level educated, despite living a ruffian lifestyle, despite no funding or support. this working class lad has come a long way and done more than most who had the power and obligation to do so but neglected it.

sadly without the EDL all that is left is all out racists and white supremacists to fill the void.

all the enemies of the EDL will probably get the racist guys they were looking for all a long.

and I worry what will happen then.

Tommy wants whats best. thats why he's left the EDL and joined quilliam to promote dialog and try to work things out on both sides. He's come a long way, he's evolved but he's held true. I think he deserves a medal personally

ReputationRep:
    I just watched a few minutes and I'm thinking wth is this guy talking about? He is a fear monger, hate monger and a war monger supporter of terrorist Israel and the war criminals of the British Army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I just watched a few minutes and I'm thinking wth is this guy talking about? He is a fear monger, hate monger and a war monger supporter of terrorist Israel and the war criminals of the British Army.
    well I watched it and was pretty frustrated with his level of spoon feeding the audience to make it easier to understand. so how you got perplexed is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    well I watched it and was pretty frustrated with his level of spoon feeding the audience to make it easier to understand. so how you got perplexed is beyond me.
    He is obviously propped up by the British government. I did some research and he left school at 16 so he is not well educated. He has also been to prison numerous times for drug offences, assault and mortgage fraud. Also he has supposed links to Anders Breivik and he is a former member of the BNP. I'm trying to figure out what purpose they have to let a guy like this with his record speak at such a prestigious place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    He is obviously propped up by the British government. I did some research and he left school at 16 so he is not well educated. He has also been to prison numerous times for drug offences, assault and mortgage fraud. Also he has supposed links to Anders Breivik and he is a former member of the BNP. I'm trying to figure out what purpose they have to let a guy like this with his record speak at such a prestigious place.
    he's not. the way he gets treated by the government is disgusting.
    the way he gets treated by everyone is disgusting.

he got successful from answering to a need that other people were afraid of.

he is clearly an intelligent guy but he just didnt go on to further education.

He's an intelligent ruffian that saw the bigger picture and an issue that needed handling that wasn't being handled. He has become more educated as time has gone. I've had an ear and eye out on him from early on and have seen his progress.

the fact is he represents those who have quite obviously been neglected.

there was a need for him and a group like it. it was going to happen. if it wasnt him and them it would of still happaned but with a different guy and different group name.

there is a problem and a need for a solution. he did more than anyone else and stepped up to it.

meanwhile many refuse to even acknowledge a problem. which is incredibly stupid and negligent.

tommy also is watched by the police like a hawk. when his family home was attacked by a muslim mob he and his family were arrested. the mob were not checked for weapons.

supposed links to some bnp guy i've never heard of? meh. not really swaying me tbh.
    i mean he's spoken to a lot of people. I mean right now he's working beside a convicted terrorist maajid nawaz.

if the government is doing anything at all. its helping muslims escape justice. i mean seriously. avoiding arresting pedophiles out of fear of being labeled racist? seriously?

but hey its been the case up and down the country.

now perhaps the goverment is helping terrorism and pedophiles and muslim gangs on purpose as to provoke right wing backlash from neo nazis.

tommy robinson and his exclusive targeting of radical islam whilst being open to multiculturalism and anti-fascism may have been a thorn in their plan.

i mean thats if you really wanna put your conspiracy hat on.

sadly i think they were all just selfish negligent politicians who cared more about keeping their job than doing their job.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.