Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

attractive female terrorist watch

ReputationRep:
    I know this sort of sounds disturbing but does anyone else find that female hayyat who is on the run and wanted in France kind of attractive in her mugshot?

ReputationRep:
    I don't generally find Nazis attractive, so no.

Although I'd be very attracted to her if I were a trained member of the French police force equipped with an assault rifle of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    And saying she is or isn't does...what?
    It's a terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I know this sort of sounds disturbing but does anyone else find that female hayyat who is on the run and wanted in France kind of attractive in her mugshot?
    Yeah I thought she looked quite bad ass and au naturel and sexy but then I finished the article and it kind of made me feel bad for thinking that in the first place

ReputationRep:
    I tend to reserve me femme fatale fetishes for Scarlett Johansson.

ReputationRep:
    I thought she was a boy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she is quite cute/sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I guess she is, physically. But the whole being a reprehensible, piss poor excuse for a human being thing is kind of a turn off.

Low standards guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Low standards guys
    There can only be one black cat in town :unimpressed: lol

ReputationRep:
    Someone has a terrorist fetish.... :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Is just here sleepy hazel eyes, silky black hair and smooth skin just makes her erm.. Such a shame she met a bad influence instead of me: ( ..Screw it I want a beurette!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

True but she wasn't always a poor human I guess she mixed in with the wrong crowd and got radicalized, she kind of a victim not to mention her rough life as a child. Guess result of bad circumstances got her that way? Plus she could always change maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol mate that's brutal. There's nothing to suggestbshe involved in the attacks directly except by association guilt, so maybe killing her is uncalled for ?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I used to til this happened .

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter whether she's attractive or not. She's a terrorist wanted in France.

Although I would admit that if she escaped to Syria jihadi fighters would probably be bidding huge sums of money to get her.

ReputationRep:
    She'll be hot once a hellfire missile slams into her vehicle.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair though she not really directly connected to the attacks in Paris but then tut o be fair she mixed with the wrong crowd. She will probably die in syria though whenever they storm Raqqa.

ReputationRep:
    One thing is not the exclusion of another.

Yes she is a terrorist, and she is a bad person, but this doesn't mean she cannot be sexually attractive.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.