Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting A-levels tomorrow. I'm taking economics, physics, maths and further maths. It is a new environment for me and none of my friends are coming to this particular college. I'm really nervous because I'm meeting new people. Another problem for me is my self confidence. I have terrible skin problems: Cystic acne, allergies. Basically, my face is ugly. In my previous school, I never had a problem with self confidence because I've known them for 5 years and they've learnt to overlook my external beauty. I was an average student since I was in primary but these past two years really went downhill for me. I was failing my subjects. I'm determined to not make the same mistakes again. I have to do really well for my a-Levels. How do I do it? How do I get A*s for all my subjects? And how do i make new friends? How do I make myself comfortable in a whole new different environment?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.