The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I lost mine in a hotel room, don't see the issue. It was a beautiful seafront hotel in Brighton and they actually gave us a free upgrade so we had the best room in the hotel. It was a wonderful weekend :daydreaming: Nothing wrong or cheap about it so long as you're comfortable and happy, OP :smile:
In my bed, at my house.

Not very adventurous, I know :angelblush:
On a yacht in Tuscany
Original post by Smonnie
Much better a hotel room than a public loo, a cinema or a park bench, sweetie!

In my own bed, having had to skip school and plan for my mum to be out of the house to do so - I was fifteen and a half...

Got found out around a month later when my younger brother found condoms in my drawer and 'told' on me - and he was only a year younger!

Seriously, who's that desperate?
Back seat of my car
Original post by Juichiro
Seriously, who's that desperate?

Not me as evidenced by post.
Original post by Anonymous

Where did you lose yours?

If I knew where I lost something then technically I haven't lost it :cool:
Original post by queen-bee
On a yacht in Tuscany

how old were you and him
Original post by Guy Secretan
how old were you and him

On my 16th birthday and he was 19/20
Original post by queen-bee
On my 16th birthday and he was 19/20

Don't you think it was a bit weird him being older and also was it his families yacht
Original post by Guy Secretan
Don't you think it was a bit weird him being older and also was it his families yacht

What's weird about it? We started getting to know each other and dating a year before my 16th and I knew him since I was 14. It was his family's yacht,went to Italy for his sister's birthday
My then boyfriend's leather sofa...
In Dreams.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I lost mine in a hotel room, don't see the issue. It was a beautiful seafront hotel in Brighton and they actually gave us a free upgrade so we had the best room in the hotel. It was a wonderful weekend :daydreaming: Nothing wrong or cheap about it so long as you're comfortable and happy, OP :smile:

Did they purposely give you a free upgrade due to the nature of your trip? :confused:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Did they purposely give you a free upgrade due to the nature of your trip? :confused:

lmao no...it's not like we announced that :laugh: Was just a nice surprise.
lmao no...it's not like we announced that :laugh: Was just a nice surprise.

*door slammed open*

"Right! I'm losing my virginity tonight! Give me your best room!"
Back of an ice cream truck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
In Dreams.

Attachment not found

:confused:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
*door slammed open*

"Right! I'm losing my virginity tonight! Give me your best room!"

lmao. I think they wished they hadn't given it to us though, someone complained about the noise and the manager called our room and asked us to be mindful of other guests :getmecoat:
lmao. I think they wished they hadn't given it to us though, someone complained about the noise and the manager called our room and asked us to be mindful of other guests :getmecoat:

Stop rubbing it in :mad:

Latest