Next week I have an interview at Leeds for medical school.
Can anyone who is already there give me any useful info. ?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Medical school interview advice please watch
- Thread Starter
- 11-01-2015 08:46
- 11-01-2015 17:09
I’m currently a medical student. I had many interviews in the last 2 years and last year I have been successful after many failed attempts.
I have some books for sale that really helped me so message me if you are interested.
• Dawn Sellars - MMI Multiple Mini Interviews for medical school
• Secrets of success - Getting into medical school The Royal Society of medicine Press
• The Gold Standard - Medical School Interview. DVD Questions, Tips & Answers
• A career in medicine: Do you have what it takes? The royal Society of medicine
• How to become one of tomorrow's Doctors. A student's Guide to applying for medical school
- Study Helper
- 11-01-2015 22:52
Moved to Medicine forum
- 11-01-2015 22:57
When is yours?
Mine is on Friday and I'm really really nervous!! Never had one before
I've just been practising general interview questions, going over the news, my PS etc.
But there's only so much a person can do and its not good to over prepare!