Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you met a person who's genuinely kind hearted? watch

ReputationRep:
    And who's not your friend; so it's probably some random people you've met and you thought they are genuinely kind hearted

What made you think that they are kind hearted?
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    There's a guy who comes in to my work with his kids all the time. They sit and play ping pong in the garden, and he's always so good with his kids and lovely to my staff. I thought he might be a stay at home dad at first, but turns out he runs his own business and just makes a point of spending a few afternoons with his kids per week.

Was just the first person that sprang to mind when you said not a friend, most of my friends are kind hearted and tbh I tend to dissasociate myself with people who aren't.

ReputationRep:
    Well once I was sitting at the train station waiting for a train and I was listening to music with my poker face on (I always look so depressed with it) and this guy comes up to me and asks me "are you ok?" with a concerned look, and I was like "I'm fine thanks" which he answered "are you sure?" and then told me to have a nice day

So that's the most kind hearted thing I've ever encountered.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, at a hospital.

ReputationRep:
    could such a person really exist.....

ReputationRep:
    My mate's brother shaved off his hair when his gf got cancer. It was so kind of him :^_^::console::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juday)
    Well once I was sitting at the train station waiting for a train and I was listening to music with my poker face on (I always look so depressed with it) and this guy comes up to me and asks me "are you ok?" with a concerned look, and I was like "I'm fine thanks" which he answered "are you sure?" and then told me to have a nice day

So that's the most kind hearted thing I've ever encountered.
    attractive: kind hearted
    ugly: creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    There's a guy who comes in to my work with his kids all the time. They sit and play ping pong in the garden, and he's always so good with his kids and lovely to my staff. I thought he might be a stay at home dad at first, but turns out he runs his own business and just makes a point of spending a few afternoons with his kids per week.

Was just the first person that sprang to mind when you said not a friend, most of my friends are kind hearted and tbh I tend to dissasociate myself with people who aren't.
    Gotta love people like that

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    My mate's brother shaved off his hair when his gf got cancer. It was so kind of him :^_^::console::cry2:
    aw.

ReputationRep:
    Two of my Mum's friends are incredibly kind, they are both positive about everything and really encouraging.Only other person I can think of is the vicar at my primary school, he had a nice presence when he would conduct assemblies.

ReputationRep:
    Nah

My GP is very, very kind.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dead sheep eater)
    attractive: kind hearted
    ugly: creepy
    No no no he wasn't my type at all he was old aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    And who's not your friend; so it's probably some random people you've met and you thought they are genuinely kind hearted

What made you think that they are kind hearted?
    I dunno, I've never met one before, cause most of the time, the one's who are kind-hearted towards me are my classmates, friends and family.

Would TSR count though? Cause I've met a few people here who seems genuinely kind-hearted cause they've never posted anything abusive, mean or etc.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

ReputationRep:
    Nope!

I'm pretty observant and I haven't seen even the most basic acts of kindness whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, everyone just loves themselves tbh :sad:
    Even when I give a smile to anyone they're more likely to act odd. Only a few do back
    I think I can never make someone upset and hurt them so I think I've only met myself to be like that. If I do that is I do apologise. We forgive and forget

ReputationRep:
    Have yet to meet one in person this year

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I see myself in the mirror everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in Germany (selectively)

ReputationRep:
    As a 5 year old kid I got lost at Disneyland and instead of kidnapping me a randomer helped me find my parents which was kind of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.