Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2014 TSR F1 Awards: Overtake of the year Watch

• View Poll Results: Overtake of the year?
    HAM on VER in Hungary
    8.33%
    ALO on VET in UK
    16.67%
    HAM on ROS in Japan
    33.33%
    RIC on VET in Monza
    16.67%
    RIC on ALO in USA
    0%
    RIC on ALO in Germany
    16.67%
    BIA on KOB in Monaco
    8.33%

ReputationRep:
    Some fun awards with nominations from this thread.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hamilton - going around the outside in the wet in a huge championship battle = ballsy.

ReputationRep:
    Ricciardo on Alonso at Germany, showed how good Ricciardo is in wheel to wheel racing as well, the overtake was also well setup in that Ricciardo was scouting the best opertunity over previous laps.

ReputationRep:
    all good but have to give it to Lewis for that move in Japan.

ReputationRep:
    I loved the Alonso vs Vettel move at Silverstone. I nominated it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Overtaking vergne on outside in Hungary, you know who

Also, wow that's a lot of threads for this vote thing, and not enough peeps!
    Should have narrowed every single award thread by doing a poll of the top 5 Best moves (or worst driver, driver of year etc etc ) suggested by peeps or in your opinion to attract a larger audience, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydude)
    Overtaking vergne on outside in Hungary, you know who

Also, wow that's a lot of threads for this vote thing, and not enough peeps!
    Should have narrowed every single award thread by doing a poll of the top 5 Best moves (or worst driver, driver of year etc etc ) suggested by peeps or in your opinion to attract a larger audience, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have no idea what that sentence is saying....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I have no idea what that sentence is saying....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should have done a poll, where you picked your top 5 moves for this season, or top 10 etc. We then would have voted on it. Repeat for all the other threads.
    This probably would have attracted a larger audience, and be more representative of TSR' opinion rather than us typing it all in into every thread. (cause some people like me are lazy :P )

Does that make sense?! Too late now though anyway, it's only a suggestion.

Edit: although I realise now there actually might be a poll LOL! I can't view the poll on the iOS app, as I only use tsr via the app. sorry about that... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edit: although I realise now there actually might be a poll LOL! I can't view the poll on the iOS app, as I only use tsr via the app. sorry about that... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Certainly is a poll!

It is an unfortunate downside to using the app.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Certainly is a poll!

It is an unfortunate downside to using the app.
    Yep, missing the rep system, polls and probably even more. Since your a mod (I think) please pass this down as a suggestion! Ty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, missing the rep system, polls and probably even more. Since your a mod (I think) please pass this down as a suggestion! Ty

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've Talked to the guy that owns TSR about this. They're putting efforts into the mobile site instead.

I feel that a lot of the regulars use the app because it's much quicker but they are focusing on the mobile site.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's unfortunately not something TSR can do without spending thousands (I'd guess) on changes to the app. It is not something they created, but it a rebranded version of another app called Tapatalk.

ReputationRep:
    I understand, one day though.

Anyway, getting closer to the unveiling of the new f1 cars! (Well atleast for force India, don't remember the other teams dates)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    McLaren will unveil their new car on the 29th.

on the poll I voted Ric on Vettel in Monza,that was a great move.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.