Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing AS, and I was wondering how much revision everyone has been doing in preparation for the summer exams?
    And how are people revising?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llanber)
    I'm currently doing AS, and I was wondering how much revision everyone has been doing in preparation for the summer exams?

Thank you
    I haven't done any proper revision, but I have made a lot of notes on the mark schemes for past papers. I've found that there are huge patterns with the marks given for long answers, so I would totally recommend going back through mark schemes and looking at the specifics!!

ReputationRep:
    Start revising now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llanber)

Thank you

A really useful resource I used when I was revising was this website where you can ask biology oxbridge students questions directly, as long as you give enough detail, you get some really useful revision tips responses

www.thestudentsolutions.co.uk

hope you find it useful.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.