Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing AS, and I was wondering how much revision everyone has been doing in preparation for the summer exams?
    And how are people revising?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am doing A2 Geography but I thought I would still reply! I have been looking over my notes after each lesson since September and for the past few weeks I have been probably doing about 5 hours a week revision. You don't actually need to revise that much if you learn it as you go along. How is your revision going?
    Hayley (I got an A at As)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm doing bio, chem, maths and french AS. I'm currently still doing January mocks so I haven't even thought about summer revision but my plan is to take a week off (minus homework obviously) after the exams end as I have work experience, and then start into it. I've been doing all my revision notes since September as I go along and for these exams I've made loads of flashcards and other resources, so my plan from now until the May exams is to continuously review this material, learn markschemes (particularly for biology) and do every single past paper I can find

Time wise, I'm hoping to spend 1-2 hours a night doing 'independent revision' until February half term and then hopefully I can gradually increase that. I have a hardcore school who sets a lot of homework with very few in-school study periods so we'll see how it goes. Proper intense revision will start around Easter (because Easter is pretty early this year).

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.