The Student Room Group

American Football Talk II

Scroll to see replies

Another win for the Jets, if you'd offered me 3-2 by the end of week 5 I'd have had your arm off.

The Jags D though :coma:
Reply 2901
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Another win for the Jets, if you'd offered me 3-2 by the end of week 5 I'd have had your arm off.

The Jags D though :coma:

Me too with the Jags, 8-8 was my hope but with the Jags, and the Jets, we know where hope gets us.
It’s bad when you are wanting your team to bring in Case Keenum
Reply 2903
Georgia Tech's triple option is all over the Hurricanes, ridiculous really, they made no pass attempts in Q1 and ran for 140 yards. First pass attempt TD
Commentators in the Vikings game aren’t the best.

Wondering why they don’t try to get into field goal range on 4th and 25 and wanting a challenge by a team out of challenges
Reply 2905
Tony Carrente is a Patsie, he has the damn ball! Shock the Patriots get the rub again.
I'd probably get arrested for what I have to say about the officiating in the Jets game last night.
Reply 2907
The Jags D is killing Jacoby Brissett. 10 sacks again! Poor guy.
Reply 2908
Anyone else ****ing haring down to Twickers on Sunday? I’ll have 20 minutes tops to find my seat before kickoff thanks to the ludicrously early start and Sunday train timetable.
Original post by Wattsy
Anyone else ****ing haring down to Twickers on Sunday? I’ll have 20 minutes tops to find my seat before kickoff thanks to the ludicrously early start and Sunday train timetable.

I’m traveling down at 5:30 on the Saturday and get back 00:07 Sunday night Monday morning after the game, It’s because of the clocks changing
Reply 2910
Original post by joecphillips
I’m traveling down at 5:30 on the Saturday and get back 00:07 Sunday night Monday morning after the game, It’s because of the clocks changing

I didn’t want to do a hotel stop so I thought i’d get the first and last trains, the evening is fine but the first train from York is 8:58am and 3 hours so I can’t take any delay at Vauxhall.
Original post by Wattsy
I didn’t want to do a hotel stop so I thought i’d get the first and last trains, the evening is fine but the first train from York is 8:58am and 3 hours so I can’t take any delay at Vauxhall.

My original plan was for me and a friend to drive back on Monday but I’ve had things come up so I have had to be back early on Monday and Monday coming and had to book the train back this week.
Original post by Wattsy

I'll be there! Heading up with my dad and bro today, watching Bolton play at Fulham, then over to twickers tomorrow am. Getting back after will be fun though, as I've got to get the train, which cost twice as much as my flight to Cornwall the other day. Class.
Reply 2913
Hahaha if anyone is about after the game I’ll probably be found in a local bar watching the early kickoffs in my Jalen Ramsey jersey.
Enjoying a few cold ones at the west tailgate. Let's go browns.
Reply 2915
I had a really great day yesterday, competitive game for a time then a few great conversations with fans in the Cabbage Patch afterwards. Turned out to be the best game of the 4. Will definitely be heading down more regularly after the positive experience.
Always good to see the Vikings win
That was one heck of a busy deadline. Jimmy G is gone, genuinely thought he'd be the one to take over from Brady :sad:
Hi all,I'm new to this thread but I have a question regarding the Pick Em this week (Week 8). Has anyone else had issues with the Experts tab? When I go onto it it shows 0/0, 0% for the experts, though my score for the week is there...Pretty excited too for this coming Sunday as my parents support the Bengals and the Jaguars, so their game should be competitive to say the least :smile: I support Pats but with the bye this week I can't wait for Bengals vs Jags!
Original post by Malevolent
That was one heck of a busy deadline. Jimmy G is gone, genuinely thought he'd be the one to take over from Brady :sad:

If Brady goes down, they got Hoyer as the backup now, crazy

Quick Reply

Latest