The Student Room Group

American Football Talk II

Scroll to see replies

Lmao. And now it's 31- 27.. 28 unanswered points

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shambolic game management.
Reply 1602
My heart is aging literally every second here. Why is it never easy?! It should have been!
A wins a win. They all count Haha.
Original post by ..DT..
A wins a win. They all count Haha.

This. Awesome finish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1605
Christ! I thought they were going to blow it, if they had I'd has lost my ****. I was halfway through losing it after that TD to Easley.
The game started earlier than I thought so I missed most of the first half. Hated some things about the game but full marks for excitement.

2nd and 1 when they broke the huddle so fast there was no way they could have called a pass play or a kill to a pass play. run gets stuffed

3rd and 1 QB sneak. One of those downs has to be an aggressive call knowing you can run it on 4th IMO.

Illegal peel back block. I would understand if it had been a blindside block, but he came from the LB's front and put his shoulder right between the numbers with his head out of the way. Got penalised for hitting too hard.

Phantom PI in a critical situation.

Missed an egregious hold on the play where the Jags got a first and goal. Ended up working out well for the Bills since they would probably have kicked a field goal instead of turning over on downs.

Oh well let's hope the excitement carries on into the early games. The last 2 weeks have been seriously sick.
Houston are seriously terrible.
da*** the clocks went back already? normally that **** is automatic on my PC and phone. how come all the games have started ffs
or our clocks went back but America's didn't? is that what's happened
Original post by SmashConcept
or our clocks went back but America's didn't? is that what's happened

Yeah man. There is only a 4 hour gap for this week and I think it's the same next week too.
Original post by ..DT..
Yeah man. There is only a 4 hour gap for this week and I think it's the same next week too.

Damn, that would be great news if I'd known, since my bedtime is always about 10 anyway.
Damn, that would be great news if I'd known, since my bedtime is always about 10 anyway.

You might not be able to do anything about it cos of your bye issues but Gordon is sitting later I think. Thought I'd let you know cos I'm a good bloke.
Original post by ..DT..
You might not be able to do anything about it cos of your bye issues but Gordon is sitting later I think. Thought I'd let you know cos I'm a good bloke.

Ah thanks man. I might be able to move things around and at least get active players out.

Edit - I can't.
Edit 2 - Javorius Allen checking in!
(edited 8 years ago)
Man Sheldon Richardson looks chubby.
Reply 1615
Man Sheldon Richardson looks chubby.

My flatmate just said exactly the same thing.

By the way... Lamar Miller; 236 AP yards. Tikaboo.
Original post by Wattsy
My flatmate just said exactly the same thing.

By the way... Lamar Miller; 236 AP yards. Tikaboo.

Yeah he looks around 30 lbs heavier than I remember him. Not convinced he will get the big contract that his talent should be worth. Might be a good franchise tag contender.

And ****!! That must take Miller's yardage on the season to well over 250!
Reply 1617
Yeah he looks around 30 lbs heavier than I remember him. Not convinced he will get the big contract that his talent should be worth. Might be a good franchise tag contender.

And ****!! That must take Miller's yardage on the season to well over 250!

He's been sat on my fantasy bench; I am well aware of his woes. His woes and the Dolphins woes went hand in hand. Now the fact that I have Tannehill and Miller firing is dangerous. Tannehill is on the bench but Miller has over 35 points on the week.
Jesus lafell 5 drops
Reply 1619
I do enjoy watching the Pats struggle. It's such a rarity.

Quick Reply

Latest