The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I know this is about French, but I did my German oral yest, and I actually found it really good. I amazed myself by how much my language had come on from GCSE and at one point I actually found myself enjoying it! :eek: I prefer external examiners testing us, because you're never going to see them again so you don't get as nervous :smile: Good luck though!!!
Reply 21
NO doubt about it, French people give the best oral pleasure
Reply 22
*Joanna*
I had my A2 (OCR) today, and I am sooooo glad it's over! I had to talk about 'office' diseases, like reptitive strain, passive smoking etc. for the unseen text, which wasn't too bad. For my conversation I talked about the French health service, and even though I could remember it (more or less), she jumped about so much, I missed a load of stuff out, so she had to ask me some questions that I hadn't prepared for...but I'm so glad it was our teacher and not an external examiner, it would've really put me off! The microphone in the face doesn't help either...

Ooh, I have my A2 OCR one tomorrow. Office diseases eh.... hmmm
undefined Has anyone done their A2 French oral with AQA? What cards did you get? Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending