Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I would be interested in hearing about other postgraduate applicants & offer holders. I applied to the MSc Finance & Investment Management programme a couple of months ago and obtained a conditional offer last month (only condition was satisfying English language requirements).

Really looking forward to moving to Aberdeen (from Finland).

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm going to be doing the Msc in Public Health Research (I deferred entry last year so I have an unconditional offer). I'm excited to go somewhere new too. I'm from Barbados

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lee92)
    Hi! I'm going to be doing the Msc in Public Health Research (I deferred entry last year so I have an unconditional offer). I'm excited to go somewhere new too. I'm from Barbados
    Nice to hear about you! Your programme sounds interesting. I have myself studied the history of medicine and psychiatry.

Barbados looks like a paradise, especially now that we have a freezing winter (minus 10 to 20 Celsius) here in Finland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willieboy)
    Nice to hear about you! Your programme sounds interesting. I have myself studied the history of medicine and psychiatry.

Barbados looks like a paradise, especially now that we have a freezing winter (minus 10 to 20 Celsius) here in Finland.

'minus 10 to 20 Celsius' O.O lol, I think the coldest I've been in is 24° C...definitely not looking forward to the cold, but no pain no gain right?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone !
    I'm currently finishing my last year of law and I'm also planning to study at the uni of Aberdeen.I'm happy that someone created this particular group for students!
    I read that some of you completed the documents, I have not.I'm before my graduate date. So I have a question....when is the deadline for the applications? I'm curious ,because I started applying before Christmas,but the administration of the uni cancelled my application process....actually to this day I don't know why they did this,because I thought that it is possible to start applying earlier and then doing it step by step completing all necessary documents.. I thought wrong
    So is anyone here who can give me advice ,when is the best time for applying (2015)and when the deadline is?
    And it is nice to meet all future students!

ReputationRep:
    More postgraduate applicants and offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted a place for MSc Soil Science

ReputationRep:
    Hi willieboy, I received an unconditional offer for MSc Finance and Investment Management too. Mine includes the CFA level 1.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've just accepted an offer for MLitt in Ethnology and Folklore.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I have received an unconditional offer for the MSc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). I am from the US (Upstate New York) and looking forward to studying for my Masters overseas.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.