Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently in my fourth and final year at university. I'm also a part time carer for my mum who has terminal cancer and is 100% dependent on nurses and my support as she has paralysis from her feet to her chest. She only has use of her arms, head and neck.

    I was just wondering if anyone else looks after someone whilst still at university? how do you deal with it? Any advice?

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.