Do caucasian british girls find east asian guys (japanese, chinese) attractive?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As the title says : P
Arieisit
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheArmouredSaint
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, BUT nobody finds desperate people attractive irrespective of race, religion or creed.
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arieisit)
No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, i assume you;re sick of seeing threads with the same titles. haha
SuperWolfPaws
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yes i do, very beautiful imo
SuperWolfPaws
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sulpha)
Rarely ever see East Asians with British girls so I'm going to assume not in general.

Thinking about it, you rarely see East Asian girls with British lads either..
i would but there are almost no east Asians in my city
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
there was no need to go anon Mr Smurf
andersonsophie_8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I see more east asian girls with white guys, than compared to the other way round. I dont know why? Could it be that guys really want to find other east asian girls, compared to girls. I dont know
Thechillyone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To settle this once and for all (for ALL races).....if you're not able to get any white/black/green/red girls it's probably due to the fact that you're ugly as **** not your race or background.
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My part time job in sixth form was in a shoe shop and there was this couple that came in she was white and he was Chinese she'd learnt Chinese and was speaking to his elderly mother who was with them. They didn't really suit each other but I just remember thinking how rare it was to see. I dunno why it's rare. But I think it may have something to do with the men not being particularly masculine. Feel so mean.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Arieisit)
No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
gg.
Arieisit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zenarthra)
Lol, i assume you;re sick of seeing threads with the same titles. haha
Precisely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SuperWolfPaws)
i would but there are almost no east Asians in my city
And which city do you live in?
And what is your ethnicity?
Zenarthra
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ebony19)
My part time job in sixth form was in a shoe shop and there was this couple that came in she was white and he was Chinese she'd learnt Chinese and was speaking to his elderly mother who was with them. They didn't really suit each other but I just remember thinking how rare it was to see. I dunno why it's rare. But I think it may have something to do with the men not being particularly masculine. Feel so mean.
In your opinion, what determines whether a couple suit or not?
And i think you are rather correct the masculinity of East Asian guys, vast majority are quite short and not built.
ridwan12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Thechillyone)
To settle this once and for all (for ALL races).....if you're not able to get any white/black/green/red girls it's probably due to the fact that you're ugly as **** not your race or background.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/ad0750a4...eyu3o1_500.gif
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tai Ga)
there was no need to go anon Mr Smurf
:rofl2: Was thinking this.

Some are attractive and some aren't, same as with any race :confused:
Ebony19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zenarthra)
In your opinion, what determines whether a couple suit or not?
And i think you are rather correct the masculinity of East Asian guys, vast majority are quite short and not built.
They didn't really suit because she looked rather large both side ways and tall ways and he wasn't particularly tall. That's the best I can describe it. As for generally it depends on the people concerned. I suppose it's a 'they just don't' or they just do kind of thing.
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ebony19)
They didn't really suit because she looked rather large both side ways and tall ways and he wasn't particularly tall. That's the best I can describe it. As for generally it depends on the people concerned. I suppose it's a 'they just don't' or they just do kind of thing.
So how does her being fat and tall and him not being these things translate into them being automatically incompatible?
Viceroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It depends on the individual. No "entire race" finds any other "entire race" attractive or unattractive. These threads make no sense.
Ebony19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ilem)
So how does her being fat and tall and him not being these things translate into them being automatically incompatible?
I didn't say incompatible they obviously had something going otherwise they wouldn't be together and they wouldn't have a small baby. I just said from my perspective they didn't suit each other I feel bad for saying it because it's well just wrong but that was my gut feeling
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.05%
I'm not sure (3)
2.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (42)
32.56%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (59)
45.74%

Watched Threads