Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do caucasian british girls find east asian guys (japanese, chinese) attractive? Watch

As the title says : P

ReputationRep:
    No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, BUT nobody finds desperate people attractive irrespective of race, religion or creed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, i assume you;re sick of seeing threads with the same titles. haha

ReputationRep:
    yes i do, very beautiful imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulpha)
    Rarely ever see East Asians with British girls so I'm going to assume not in general.

Thinking about it, you rarely see East Asian girls with British lads either..
    i would but there are almost no east Asians in my city

ReputationRep:
    there was no need to go anon Mr Smurf

ReputationRep:
    I see more east asian girls with white guys, than compared to the other way round. I dont know why? Could it be that guys really want to find other east asian girls, compared to girls. I dont know

ReputationRep:
    To settle this once and for all (for ALL races).....if you're not able to get any white/black/green/red girls it's probably due to the fact that you're ugly as **** not your race or background.

ReputationRep:
    My part time job in sixth form was in a shoe shop and there was this couple that came in she was white and he was Chinese she'd learnt Chinese and was speaking to his elderly mother who was with them. They didn't really suit each other but I just remember thinking how rare it was to see. I dunno why it's rare. But I think it may have something to do with the men not being particularly masculine. Feel so mean.

(Original post by Arieisit)
    No.

/end of thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    gg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    Lol, i assume you;re sick of seeing threads with the same titles. haha
    Precisely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperWolfPaws)
    i would but there are almost no east Asians in my city
    And which city do you live in?
    And what is your ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    My part time job in sixth form was in a shoe shop and there was this couple that came in she was white and he was Chinese she'd learnt Chinese and was speaking to his elderly mother who was with them. They didn't really suit each other but I just remember thinking how rare it was to see. I dunno why it's rare. But I think it may have something to do with the men not being particularly masculine. Feel so mean.
    In your opinion, what determines whether a couple suit or not?
    And i think you are rather correct the masculinity of East Asian guys, vast majority are quite short and not built.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thechillyone)
    To settle this once and for all (for ALL races).....if you're not able to get any white/black/green/red girls it's probably due to the fact that you're ugly as **** not your race or background.
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/ad0750a4...eyu3o1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    there was no need to go anon Mr Smurf
    :rofl2: Was thinking this.

Some are attractive and some aren't, same as with any race :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    In your opinion, what determines whether a couple suit or not?
    And i think you are rather correct the masculinity of East Asian guys, vast majority are quite short and not built.
    They didn't really suit because she looked rather large both side ways and tall ways and he wasn't particularly tall. That's the best I can describe it. As for generally it depends on the people concerned. I suppose it's a 'they just don't' or they just do kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Handsome, confident, and masculine ones, yes (sometimes) :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    They didn't really suit because she looked rather large both side ways and tall ways and he wasn't particularly tall. That's the best I can describe it. As for generally it depends on the people concerned. I suppose it's a 'they just don't' or they just do kind of thing.
    So how does her being fat and tall and him not being these things translate into them being automatically incompatible?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the individual. No "entire race" finds any other "entire race" attractive or unattractive. These threads make no sense.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.