Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi I'm hoping for someone to help me, to start with, I don't even know what to write and what nOt to write in my CRN. I was hoping for someone to help me and pin point on what to do.

This is my Hypothesis: "How high a ball bounces depends on the temperature of the ball"
    Am I supposed to copy the method word for word? Am I supposed to say what my variables are? Please help me go through hell? HahahA! I need help ASAP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

My test would be in the 19th of January!

hey i jdid this investigation you can copy the method word for word but remember to compare the methods in the different sources you have it will show you understand the method and not just copying. You do need to know your variables the independent dependant and control and remember explain a strategy for how to keep your control variables the same you will only need to give a couple of examples though. i hope this helps good luck.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.