Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    iv had an issue with spots on my face and back for a while now and tried near enough everything under the sun was wondering what advice for products or remedies you would give?

ReputationRep:
    Individual spots: Ice cube. Hold it on the spot (ideally hold a flannel or something around the ice cube, otherwise your fingers go numb) and hold it on the spot for about 30 seconds. Take it off and wait a little bit, and reapply. I do this from 5 minutes to until the ice has melted, just depends on the spot... And how much time I have. Bear in mind though for a short while after the skin around the spot will become red and will then, a few minutes later, go back to normal. So if when you're finished you panic because it's worse, give it time.

As a face wash: Garnier intense pure active anti-spot

As a moisturiser: Simple spotless skin anti-blemish moisturiser

Worked wonders for me. But if you have really bad acne would suggest seeing a dermatologist.

ReputationRep:
    Lemon juice + Glycerin + Rose water.
    Try making this at home.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.