Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I was just wondering if anybody knows how interviews for Nursing (Adult) at Chester are. I have an interview on the 16th of January. Does anybody have any interview round that time? Or if anybody has been to one could you give me tips please.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have one on friday aswell! but mines at warrington campus, where's yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clowen197)
    I have one on friday aswell! but mines at warrington campus, where's yours?
    I have mine at Warrington Campus too. i am nervous. i guess its because i realy want to get into Chester. Have you had any other interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyash96)
    I have mine at Warrington Campus too. i am nervous. i guess its because i realy want to get into Chester. Have you had any other interviews?
    9am? yes ive had 2, one at ljmu and one at bangor, have you?

ReputationRep:
    9am? yes ive had 2, one at ljmu and one at bangor, have you?
    Same 9 am. i have had only one at Edge Hill which was not too bad am still waiting for thm to get back to me. other than that i am still waiting for my other choices although i got a rejection from Staffs uni

ReputationRep:
    Same 9 am. i have had only one at Edge Hill which was not too bad am still waiting for thm to get back to me. other than that i am still waiting for my other choices although i got a rejection from Staffs uni
    I will have to start really early as I live 2 hours away in north wales! not sure where im going either, do you live locally? im still waiting on decisions from both interviews, one 4 weeks ago and one friday! the waits awful haha

ReputationRep:
    I will have to start really early as I live 2 hours away in north wales! not sure where im going either, do you live locally? im still waiting on decisions from both interviews, one 4 weeks ago and one friday! the waits awful haha
    i live near. i think its about 1hour from where i live (wigan) but may take extra 30 minutes because of traffic in the morning.Have you been to Chester before? or will this be your first tim visisting the university? i know its annoying waiting for them to make a decision. i hate waiting especially when you do not know if the outcome will be good or bad.

ReputationRep:
    i live near. i think its about 1hour from where i live (wigan) but may take extra 30 minutes because of traffic in the morning.Have you been to Chester before? or will this be your first tim visisting the university? i know its annoying waiting for them to make a decision. i hate waiting especially when you do not know if the outcome will be good or bad.
    I applied for the chester campus as I know chester well and its near to home, not sure why my interview is at warrington but no I havent seen the university or been in warrington for a while tbh, I have no idea on how the interviews went just want an answer! ljmu and bangor are my top 2 I think but dont think I'll get an offer from bangor atall haha

ReputationRep:
    I only went for the open day at riverside campus and I loved it. Plus I lived Chester. It looked like a nice place. Haha i understand what you mean but do not worry you will be fine. I am sure you will get in as long as you did your best. Fingers crossed I am dreading the group interviews. I have never had one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a group one friday was not too bad, preferre individual ones though! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Let's just hope it will go well. Hope to see you there
    Good luck to you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had two interviews for adult nursing, one at edge hill and one at UCLAN. My first choice is for Chester but I haven't heard a thing from them worried I won't get offered an interview! I applied mid November x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessbailey88)
    I have had two interviews for adult nursing, one at edge hill and one at UCLAN. My first choice is for Chester but I haven't heard a thing from them worried I won't get offered an interview! I applied mid November x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do not worry. I was the same, I waited for ages before they for back to me. Am sure you will hear from them soon. I am still waiting on edge hill to make a decision because I went for the interview on the 15th if December. I haven't heard from UCLAN at all. How was the interview at UCLAN?

ReputationRep:
    Do not worry. I was the same, I waited for ages before they for back to me. Am sure you will hear from them soon. I am still waiting on edge hill to make a decision because I went for the interview on the 15th if December. I haven't heard from UCLAN at all. How was the interview at UCLAN?
    Your still waiting for your decision from edge hill? Me 2....my interview was last Thursday 8th jan. UCLAN interview was dead easy goin, dead chilled an relaxed.

I hate all this waiting I just want to know 😕 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean. i hate waiting too. lets just hope they will get back to us quickly. did you say you have applied for adult nursing? x

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean. i hate waiting too. lets just hope they will get back to us quickly. did you say you have applied for adult nursing? x
    Yeah adult nursing. Is that what you have applied for aswell? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessbailey88)
    Yeah adult nursing. Is that what you have applied for aswell? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yesh me too. but Chester is the university i want to go to. i did not like UCLAN as such but i would not mind going there if i got in. what college do you go to ? x

ReputationRep:
    Let's just hope it will go well. Hope to see you there
    Good luck to you too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed it thanks how about you ?

ReputationRep:
    it was ok! thought some of the maths test was a bit hard!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.