The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woman who has sex with loads of people- Slut
Guy who has sex with loads of people- Stud

That logic
Reply 2
I don't like calling other women that word.
Reply 3
No it doesn't.

Mebby if she does it for money or doesn't like the guys...
Reply 4
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

That logic

But can I women still sleep with lots of men and not be defined as a slut?
Reply 5

That logic

Why do you think its ok to be so blatantly sexist? :s-smilie:

Seems like there are still weird peeps out there...
Reply 6
Original post by Quady
No it doesn't.

Mebby if she does it for money or doesn't like the guys...

What doesn't?
Original post by queen-bee
But can I women still sleep with lots of men and not be defined as a slut?

Based on society today, any woman whose slept with loads of guys is a slut. It's sad people slut shame tbh its not their sex life
Reply 8
Original post by queen-bee
What doesn't?

Still exist.

It hasn't for the last 20-25 years really.
Original post by Quady
Why do you think its ok to be so blatantly sexist? :s-smilie:

Seems like there are still weird peeps out there...

I'm not being sexist I'm saying how it normally is with most people
Reply 10
I'm not being sexist I'm saying how it normally is with most people

Seems you're perpetuating it...
Original post by Quady
Seems you're perpetuating it...

Well I'm not
Reply 12
Original post by Quady
Still exist.

It hasn't for the last 20-25 years really.

Hmmmm
Based on society today, any woman whose slept with loads of guys is a slut. It's sad people slut shame tbh its not their sex life

I really disagree with this. All my groups of friends I've had in my 21 years of existence have never called each other sluts or studs as insults or compliments. Any time I saw anyone call anyone else a 'slut' it was always banter and without malicious intent.

I'm convinced the 'hur durrr slut/stud dubble stundurd' is greatly exaggerated. Sure it exists, but nowhere near the level portrayed here.

It's not 'society today' it's a bunch of feminists with a victim-complex.
A woman that can't hold her hormones and has sex with more than 1 person per month and 5 people per year and if she has sex in highschool is just eeky to me :frown:.

A male that can't hold his hormones to any extent is a malewhore. Yes, I don't think you're a stud if you have sex with a bunch of girls - even if you are handsome. But it's not as bad as a girl that screws around I guess - I know, sexist but anyway. Not sure about a number...

If you have lots of ONS you are a bit of a pervert to me.... To put it nicely.

My opinions are very biased btw and may not fit the opinions of most western europeans-please don't judge me, I don't see sex as a physical act but as the ultimate act of love and dedication-of course it's physical but it involves so much more than that in my opinion.

That's about sex. You can also be called a slut if you dress innapropiately to get male attention.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd say a slut is a girl that breaks a relationship on purpose to date the guy.
Beacuse women having sex is presumed to be the result of sincere love given their importance in the structure of the family and is supposed to be beatifull in inself simmilarly in man and woman coming together for this purpose, while man having sex has less of these conitations as he is more detatched from the family in that he can not have children and thinks himself of sex differently
Reply 17
Original post by SiminaM
A woman that can't hold her hormones and has sex with more than 1 person per month and 5 people per year and if she has sex in highschool is just eeky to me :frown:.

A male that can't hold his hormones to any extent is a malewhore. Yes, I don't think you're a stud if you have sex with a bunch of girls - even if you are handsome. But it's not as bad as a girl that screws around I guess - I know, sexist but anyway. Not sure about a number...

If you have lots of ONS you are a bit of a pervert to me.... To put it nicely.

My opinions are very biased btw and may not fit the opinions of most western europeans-please don't judge me, I don't see sex as a physical act but as the ultimate act of love and dedication-of course it's physical but it involves so much more than that in my opinion.

That's about sex. You can also be called a slut if you dress innapropiately to get male attention.

Okay so say for example a girl is dating a few/couple of guys and during her time dating,she sleeps with them all,is she considered a slut?
Reply 18
Original post by jedanselemyia
I'd say a slut is a girl that breaks a relationship on purpose to date the guy.

That and also breaking up a home
Reply 19
I don't use that term.

Latest