Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BPTC Website DOWN?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have not been able to access the BPTC applications website all day - and the deadline for submitting is tomorrow!! Am I the only one who has had this problem?

I have emailed the technical support email but nothing has come of it - no doubt because it's a Sunday - and I'm fairly worried about this not being fixed by noon tomorrow!

Is anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Edit: nope - still not working

ReputationRep:
    I am also having this problem.

I'm sure it will be sorted by noon tomorrow, but if it isn't, I hope they will still take forward our applications.

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am having this issue too. I have emailed them a number of times about issues I have had with the webiste and had no response. Worried now!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like this years form either - how hard did you find it answering the Supporting Evidence tab with so few words? 120 words on explaining why you want to be a Barrister!

ReputationRep:
    I've had this problem too. Emailed and got an automatic response saying about paying, but I have a few questions to finish before paying :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me too. have u guys had any luck so far? I'm really worried.

ReputationRep:
    I finished my application and just wanted to pay but was directed to a blank page. I am really worried. I have been at the computer since then for almost 14 hours now... Still no luck...

Anyone else got through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice Ri)
    I finished my application and just wanted to pay but was directed to a blank page. I am really worried. I have been at the computer since then for almost 14 hours now... Still no luck...

Anyone else got through?
    hey. I'm experiencing the same problem. i've filled out all my sections, I just need to pay - but I cant even log on. it always takes me into a blank white screen. i am really worried too, I've been up all night trying. I dont know if it will be resolved tomorrow morning? or what the craic is.

ReputationRep:
    I can't pay either or log in. I don't know what else to do. I have emailed them a few times (over the past few months with issues I have had) and heard nothing back. Can anyone see a contact number for them? I can't.

ReputationRep:
    Still no luck.

ReputationRep:
    I've still not had any luck and the deadline is in 3 hours. i dont know what to do?

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying too and have had no luck! I get a blank white screen. No response from their technical email either! I emailed some of the course providers and they said that loads of people are having the same issue and they have applied to the BSB for an extension of the deadline. Waiting to hear any further developments.... so bad that BARSAS don't have a phone number!

ReputationRep:
    I have just got off the phone with one of the Law School admission departments.

I've been told that the deadline has been extended to Wednesday the 14th at Noon.

Phew

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, which Law School admission departments is this?

ReputationRep:
    Oh phew, good ! They haven't contacted us about it at all though... hopefully that means the site will start working, no good it staying like this for another two days

ReputationRep:
    Site is still lagging and directs you to blank pages... Anyone else had better luck?

ReputationRep:
    I've just submitted a few seconds ago. Try refreshing the page. If it stops keep refreshing until it loads. Takes some time but eventually loads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harris_k)
    I've just submitted a few seconds ago. Try refreshing the page. If it stops keep refreshing until it loads. Takes some time but eventually loads.
    I was at the 'application fee' page-the page before you pay. I clicked on the pay button and it directed me to a blank page... Just wondering, did you have that problem?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice Ri)
    I was at the 'application fee' page-the page before you pay. I clicked on the pay button and it directed me to a blank page... Just wondering, did you have that problem?

Thanks in advance
    Nope. After pressing 'pay' It took me to another website to fill in my card details and it was working fine.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.