The Student Room Group

Different boards for A levels

Hello, I'm doing my A level English under Cambridge (cie) but doing the other subjects under Edexcel, so hopefully when I complete, I'll have a Cambridge certificate with only English and the rest will be Edexcel. Is this going to be an issue with universities? Thanks
Original post by TheSSman
Hello, I'm doing my A level English under Cambridge (cie) but doing the other subjects under Edexcel, so hopefully when I complete, I'll have a Cambridge certificate with only English and the rest will be Edexcel. Is this going to be an issue with universities? Thanks

nope.
when you are filling in you're UCAS application you will have to state the exam board for each subject
Reply 2
Original post by TheSSman

It's entirely normal. Plenty of people have their A levels spread orver 2 or 3 or 4 exam boards.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest