is this bad? anyone else who didnt go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just go bro

ReputationRep:
    I'm not either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I went but wished I hadn't. Too much money to pay for a mediocre night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    people kept asking and i wondered why and realised thry have to pay for limos noe bt i said im not going which means i cant but im wondering if i will regret it even though i havent wanted to go since yr 7...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: So true I ended up playing Temple Run on my phone . Glad I chose a recyclable outfit i.e. I can wear it again at a less formal event, not that it was made out of crisp packets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    people kept asking and i wondered why and realised thry have to pay for limos noe bt i said im not going which means i cant but im wondering if i will regret it even though i havent wanted to go since yr 7...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It depends what kind of person you are tbh. Mine was awful imo because they had originally said there will be a 3 course meal which would have been nice, in the end it was a buffet which loads of people were just digging into with their bare hands so I ate nothing because it was...kinda gross. They said there would be a big dance floor, there was a tiny little space to dance in which loads of people were jammed into so it got really hot. So me and my friends spent a lot of the evening outside chatting etc but ultimately I was happy to get home It was an ok night but noooot worth the money and effort put into it. Certainly not the funnest night of secondary school imo.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what kind of person you are tbh. Mine was awful imo because they had originally said there will be a 3 course meal which would have been nice, in the end it was a buffet which loads of people were just digging into with their bare hands so I ate nothing because it was...kinda gross. They said there would be a big dance floor, there was a tiny little space to dance in which loads of people were jammed into so it got really hot. So me and my friends spent a lot of the evening outside chatting etc but ultimately I was happy to get home It was an ok night but noooot worth the money and effort put into it. Certainly not the funnest night of secondary school imo.
    i just dont like dresses and dancing i dont think its for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaby.)
    :ditto: So true I ended up playing Temple Run on my phone . Glad I chose a recyclable outfit i.e. I can wear it again at a less formal event, not that it was made out of crisp packets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A crisp packet dress sounds good tho :moon: Mine was a big poofy dress so I can't even recycle it Thankfully I only spent £120 on it though, I know girls who spent £500 on their dresses alone :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    i just dont like dresses and dancing i dont think its for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then imo, don't go. You'll end up paying money for the prom ticket, the limo, a dress, shoes, bag, makeup and hair...not worth it for something you probably wouldn't enjoy.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.