Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,
    I was wondering if ya'll could help me. I am writing a guide to stress to give to my little cousin who is in her first year of secondary school so she is nearly 13. She has been putting a lot of pressure on herself to be the best and to be perfect. She is smart but she doesn't see it at all. A few examples if why she is getting stressed is sometimes her test result is slightly below class average, she feels stupid if she cannot answer a teachers question on the spot and she is stressing over detentions etc. These are only a few of the many things. She has been crying herself to sleep and making herself sick with stress and worry.

Her mum has asked me to speak to her as I used to be the same. I feel that if i had someone to make me a guide to stress management it would of helped.
    I want to include 2 main things in this guide:
    1. How to deal with stress
    2. Revision Tips.

Obviously everyone learns differently so there is no point in me just writing what helped me as this may not help her therefore I am asking you guys to help contribute towards this through giving your experiences and advice.

I would be entirely grateful if you would help me out and if you feel there is anything else I should add into the guide, please feel free to tell me

Thanks,
    Sophie

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.