Urgent help anyone?! Watch

fudgecake22
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay so this thread query is for AQA A English Language! !!!! So around September I put myself up on "tutorhunt". As I am on a gap year, maybe that would look good on my cv and for ab it of extra cash. So yesterday a girl has messaged me saying she needs help with her AS Level Language Investigation" piece. I did my English As 2 years ago and have almost forgotten. All I remember is you analyse 3-5 texts about representation compare them and talk about linguistics features/grammar. She is doing articles on representation on Oscar Pistorious. However, I showed her on the examiner's report there are much interesting topics that would gain higher marks. As she pays me £25-30 per hour I really want to help. But as I am rather confused myself...can someone please tell me the full requirements of the investigation task and any useful topics. Please don't judge me as I couldn't care less, I have got my English Language at a B grade. Looking forward to some useful responses!
fudgecake22
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
No one replies... if this was about a sexual relationship there would be 15 pages by now

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (41)
13.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (26)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (61)
20.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (44)
14.57%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (36)
11.92%
How can I be the best version of myself? (94)
31.13%

Watched Threads