Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Wanted to check if anyone else is having problems logging into SFE. I can't log in via any of my web browsers on my PC and also can't log in via my iPhone. Just get a "Something went wrong" error after putting in my login details and memorable information.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coomdoom)
    Hi,

Wanted to check if anyone else is having problems logging into SFE. I can't log in via any of my web browsers on my PC and also can't log in via my iPhone. Just get a "Something went wrong" error after putting in my login details and memorable information.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Yeah I'm getting the same message. Kind of panicking because loan payments are due on the 12th.

ReputationRep:
    Just means that we're near a payment date and loads of people are suddenly trying to log into the system and check it.

Doesn't mean that you won't get your money on time. The system you look at is the front end. The backroom payment systems will be geared up to send the payments.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.