Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Deadline for PGCE applications? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm just wondering if there is a deadline for PGCE applications? The UCAS website says the deadline for "most courses" is January 15th, but I don't see any such date under the teacher training section. I've finished my part of the application and am waiting for my references to fill in their sections so would like to let them know of a deadline if there is one. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Although the normal undergrad course deadline is January, you can actually apply for a PGCE up to about September/October one of the ucas advisors told me, however places are taken up quite quickly so I would advise that you apply asap because you are more than likely going to need an interview so that adds another month or so onto your waiting time. Hope this helps

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.