Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    nvm

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to move if you're planning to live with these people in the future? That's what I'd ask myself, maybe they're contributing to your anxiety and depression more than you can appreciate. If the atmosphere is toxic get out for your own wellbeing! Why do you feel moving to a new room where you won't necessarily know the other occupants will improve your current situation? Personally, it sounds as though you've established a connection with the people you're currently living with so stick with them! Best of luck xx

ReputationRep:
    why do you want to move if you get on with them?

to be honest having a good relationship with flatmates is a very positive thing and hard to come by, I wouldn't give it up in a hurry, especially if you may struggle to cope in a worse situation

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.